Sign in to follow this  
charliemunchie

How long take to the Meets grow up to the adult stage?

I have a Magical Green Meets ver. and I just wanna to know how long take to grow up to the adult stage, since my Tamagotchi is in the child stage now. I'm a very impatient guy, so I can't wait too much anyway. 

Also, I wanna to know if my Meets have an type of problem on it, and I'm afraid to pick the don't-grow problem on it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By sweatercat
      I recently bought a m!x and was hoping to connect it to my tamagotchi on but I couldn't figure it out. I know it can connect with the tamagotchi meets. Anyone know how to help?
    • By *CrazyChick*
      Hey guys, not a super urgent question, but I was wondering the difference between the three versions, as well as a few other questions.
      1.) ON vs. Meets! vs. M!x what is the difference or at least the main one, they all seem to look about the same when researching them, so what would be the benefits to buying a meets and a mix?
      2.) Can the TMGCON and TMGC Meets (japan) connect to one another? 
      I'm pretty curious as this is my first tamagotchi in years and I've been eyeing the sanrio m!x on ebay but I wanted to be sure its worth it before making that investment, plus I'd be nice if I can connect the two. Thanks!
    • By iTamannadi
      Hello ladies and gentlemen!
      I thought it’s time to talk about the issues that most tamagotchi lovers are dealing with, specifically talking about the technical problems with the Meets and ON. 
      I’ve seen a ridiculous amount of people complaning all over social media, about their “bugged” toys, and sadly we haven’t heard anything from Bandai regarding those issues.
      Two common issues so far that I’ve seen, the first one is that your tamagtochi is not growing up (also known as Peter Pan Syndrome), The other one is the device resets itself (personally happened to me) and that happened when I married a tamagotchi through the official app. Not sure if it was because the other tama was carrying a corrupted data. That takes us now to MyMeets app users, it will force people to be cautious and be careful who they marry their tamas with.
      All of these issues are killing the experience and the joy to play with our favorite toy! 
      I would like to know what you guys think and if there’s anything we could do to make Bandai aware of these issues and if there’s a way that we could avoid them? 
    • By fluffie.peach
      Hello! I've always wanted a tamagotchi p since they came out when I was a kid. I have the opportunity to buy one but I was also considering to purchase a tamagotchi meets. 
      I only have enough money for one since I'm only 17 (and from the Philippines which makes them extra pricey unfortunately) so I wanted advice on which would be better. 
      Can you guys tell me some positives and negatives of each so I can make an informed decision? (I was also wondering if the meets has a school feature like the tamagotchi p & if I put this in the right topic) 

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      In the Tamagotchi Meets Nowtama Osewa Guide there's this cute comic with Majoritchi and Fairytchi.
      I was wondering if there was a translation (fan or official) somewhere.
    • By Pogostix
      My old purse died an honorable death, but when I tried to revive it as a duct-tape zombie my mother was not impressed and made me buy a new one. The old one closed with velcro, but the new one uses a magnet snap. I know that's safe for smartphones and such, but I didn't stop to think about how that might affect a Tamagotchi.
      I don't really want to experiment with my Tamas and magnets to find out, so I was wondering if anyone here might know? Thanks