How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 

iirc leave an item outside

The item you leave outside determines which pet you get. Here’s a pet guide that lists almost all of the items for each one.

Go to the chest and select an item. Then, select the second option. Check outside until one shows up. If one does not, just press C. If you accidentally select the first option, it will put the item back into your inventory and you will have to start the process all over. Rinse and repeat until it finally comes. 

• Like 1

Is there any other way of mixing pets other than by connecting two devices and selecting the "pet mix" option?

27 minutes ago, Eggiweg said:

Is there any other way of mixing pets other than by connecting two devices and selecting the "pet mix" option?

You can Press B once you have a pet (not exactly sure if there’s a specific times for this) and you will see another pet approaching.

You will then be asked if you would like your pet to marry the other and press the first option which says yes :) 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By iTamannadi
      Hello everyone! 
      I have really good news for us tamagotchi lovers, especially for those who are outside Japan! 
      Yesterday, @tamapalace made an article that can be found here and it’s talking about Mr.Blinky’s upcoming project.
      He is working on the Tamagotchi Meets Station downloads/content, and according to him it will be soon available for everyone, that means we don’t need to be in japan to have them! 
      This is a screenshot I took from his twitter account: 

I can’t wait to see the finished project and try it out myself! 

• By Pingasatchi
      The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.
      I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 
      This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 
      Let me know what y'all think. 
    • By Cookies3cream
      Hey everyone!
      sorry if this question was answered already but I searched and searched and I couldn’t find any info on it.  I have a Tamagotchi On and decided to get the a Sanrio Meets. Does anyone know if you can transfer items between them? So far I have noticed that you can marry their pets with each other so I’m guessing same can be done with the Tamas. I haven’t tested it out yet because my Sanrio is still a teenager. Just added that in case someone was wondering about it but the real question is if they can transfer items to each other because I’m getting fail connection. Does anyone have this info? Thank you for your time regardless.

• By beanii
      My G1 black and white tamagotchi isn't sleeping. It is a toddler that usuallly falls asleep around 8:30, and an hour later it is still not sleeping. I'm afraid it's becoming restless, what do I do? 😨
    • By _GlitterTears_
      I need help! >.<
      I'm buying a new Tama, but I can't decide on whether I want the Meets or the On. I know they're the same with the language being the only difference, but here's where my debate comes in:
      1.) I love the Meets packaging! The one from the On isn't as exciting for when I first open my tama. I know the packaging isn't everything, but like keeping things like that (I have all of my other packages from my other tama's too. aha)
      2.) I know some Japanese, but I'm fluent in English. (Obviously.) I like knowing what is being said between different characters so I wouldn't be able to do that with the Meets, but I LOVE the Meets glitter in the plastic on the shell. The pearl is pretty for the On, but ... idano, man. Something about that glitter. >:P
      3.) I really really REALLLLLLY want the Sanrio Meets, but again... I won't be able to see the convos between my characters and can the meets connect to the on tama's? (You know.. because one is in English and the other is in Japanese..)
      and 4.) ... is it possible for the app for the meets to work in the US with a Meets instead of an On Tama?

ありがとうざいますみな‪⸜(*ˊᵕˋ*)⸝‬💕✨
      xoxo~Belle