Sign in to follow this  
TamaVal

Tamagotchi meets - how to get pets?

How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 

iirc leave an item outside

The item you leave outside determines which pet you get. Here’s a pet guide that lists almost all of the items for each one.

Go to the chest and select an item. Then, select the second option. Check outside until one shows up. If one does not, just press C. If you accidentally select the first option, it will put the item back into your inventory and you will have to start the process all over. Rinse and repeat until it finally comes. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By logangotchi
      so I wanna know... what is yall's faveorite tamagotchi evolution? mine is kutchipatchi. 
    • By logangotchi
      OMG I am so upset that bandai removed the tamagotchi classic app from the app store. I have it on my phone and ipad but still WHY. Have any of you guys used the tamagotchi classic app?
    • By Kalk
      I'll try to keep this guide as short and detailed as possible.
      So, I am assuming you want a Pochitchi. ( ) This guide is for the original English 1996-1997 P2 Tamagotchi.

After you hatch your egg and you are past the baby stage, which lasts one hour, you should have a green child named a Tonmarutchi. You'll have the Tonmarutchi for 72 hours, and you need to give it good care. If you take bad care of it you'll raise a Hashitamatchi. If you raise a Hashitamatchi, you won't be able to obtain a Pochitchi, and need to hatch a new egg if you still want that Pochitchi. If you take good care of your Tonmarutchi, you should get a Tongaritchi. This is a teen. To finally get your Pochitchi, you'll have to take almost perfect care, but not perfect care, of your Tongaritchi. I would try to take perfect care of it and purposely do some care mistakes. Eventually, if you've done the guide correctly, you should have your ! I know, easier said than done.

To find more information about Pochitchi visit http://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Pochitchi if you haven't done so.
      Thanks.
    • By Hoky
      Okay, so I found this on one of the facebook groups and figured I'd post it here since I didn't see guides up yet. Sorry if it's already around somewhere, but here's a menu translation and guide to unlocking locations in the meets!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGnVvoMRq6kQWEuEtV_k-Azo6fmbGXLk/view?fbclid=IwAR2uZbsduokKNkVIjSVZotdXsHPhJKGBZ7kH1-nwFfZP42E9PE5pSKfH10U
      Credit for the content goes to sAmThEgReAt.

TM edit: See reply by sAmThEgReAt post later in this topic: 

• By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      Due to the Meets and ON being found by several reviewers of the ON to be able to connect, after Bandai US stated they would not be able to, some in the community began to feel that if they were wrong about the two connecting that Bandai US was wrong about the bugs and glitches in the Meets being fixed in the ON was also not correct.
      I messaged Bandai US about this. Bellow is the message I sent them and their response. The blackout information is my name to protect my privacy.
      Bandai's Response to a Message I sent regarding The ON and Meets Connecting and Possible Retained Bugs