Tamagotchi meets - how to get pets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaVal

Reaction score
How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 

Last edited by a moderator:
The item you leave outside determines which pet you get. Here’s a pet guide that lists almost all of the items for each one.

Go to the chest and select an item. Then, select the second option. Check outside until one shows up. If one does not, just press C. If you accidentally select the first option, it will put the item back into your inventory and you will have to start the process all over. Rinse and repeat until it finally comes. 

Is there any other way of mixing pets other than by connecting two devices and selecting the "pet mix" option?

Is there any other way of mixing pets other than by connecting two devices and selecting the "pet mix" option?
You can Press B once you have a pet (not exactly sure if there’s a specific times for this) and you will see another pet approaching.

You will then be asked if you would like your pet to marry the other and press the first option which says yes  :)  

How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
You get a Tamagotchi pet through a process kinda like evolution. Just play with it and feed with it (keep its hearts up) and each day or two days he will change his appearance all the wat until stage five, unless you get the rare one then there is one more stage. no one knows what comes after that.  (origional game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back