I've found someone selling theirs and I was interested! I was searching for info on the toy but the best one I found was in an amazon review. Does anyone have more details?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jade27
      Hello,
      Has anyone seen this v-pet? I found the anime online and I found out that it has a v-pet. The anime only has three characters on it, so I think the v-pet has 3 characters on it at the most.

Here is the synopsis from myanimelist.com "The story revolves around a girl named Yuuka, who encounters a being from the depths of the Earth named Chii-chan (a pun of chiteijin, the Japanese word for underground-dweller), and an alien named Ucchan (a pun of uchuujin or alien). The story follows their heartwarming and chaotic everyday lives together."

You can order it online at japanyouwant.com
      Does anyone know anything about this v-pet?
    • By Tama_Fan_2002
      I was shopping around on Amazon the other day, and I found this. It's a Zhu Zhu pets virtual pet. Does anyone know anything about this or happen to have one because I can't seem to find any information on it. Thank you!!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Bridge-CHILD-Mr-Squiggles-Electronic/dp/B004435SJM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1487549692&sr=8-2&keywords=zhu+zhu+virtual+pet
    • By MameTamaFantchi
      so im making my second fursuit since my first one failed... I will take any help for the head (YES), paws (I guess), tail (maaaaayyyyybbbbyyyyeee....), feet (I guess if you wanted to post help for that, that would be fine, but I'm not looking to make feet for a while)... and yeah anything you got, it could be base-building, foaming, fur, stuff like that :3
      thanks!