Sign in to follow this  
udawnc

Differences between Tamagotchi P's vs. On

Hey guys! I'm tempted to get the Tamagotchi On release (somehow to the UK) but it's super pricy as it is. I have a (Secondhand) English P's and I feel like they're both exactly the same in function and gameplay (except that On has bluetooth connectivity while P's uses infrared). What do you guys think? Are there any any more additional differences between the two? xx

Posted (edited)

The Tamagotchi On is actually an english remake of the Tamagotchi Meets (which is Japanese).

The biggest difference would be the genetic mixing aspect of the on/meets when compared to the P's :)

Edited by tamagotchirocks
  • Like 2

They are completely different to the point it's impossible to compare the two, I don't think where you got the idea that they're exactly the same. Only thing they have in common is that they're both in color. 

If you started with a P's you'd be quite disappointed with an ON in my opinion, unless you'd like it's functions more you like P's ones. Pretty much the only thing you do in ON (and Meets and M!X for that matter) is character mixing every generation, there's not a whole lot to do other than that other than unlocking the locations which you can do very quickly with a guide. There's no school or job or skill points and the character's can't even wear clothes beyond accesories. 

• Like 1