Sign in to follow this  
TamagoTamago

How do I know if my tamagotchi’s discipline meter is 50 percent?

The reason why I’m asking is because I’m trying to get Maskutchi. I’ve been waiting until 2 hearts go down, and yeah. And in the Wiki says I need to have the discipline meter at least 50 percent. I looked at the meter, But I don’t know what how much I need for 50 percent. Is it at least all the way filled or is it half way filled? 

What I'm doing is filling the unfilled two hearts and waiting for them to be infilled again, I’ve been giving my tamagotchi snacks and meals, plus playing games with it, and when it’s sick, I give it a shot. So is that how I get Maskutchi? That’s what I been basically doing. Right now it’s a child ( Maruitchi. )

I hope I’m doing it right 😕 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Benthaniel
      On my tamatown tamago I've always received a wooltchi due to all hearts on everything but rather low and mediocre training. I've read other pages saying how and when to train and discipline your tamagotchi but mine doesnt seem to provide much opportunity to raise the bar up till adulthood. What do I do? And what are the other opportunities that can discipline my tamagotchi?
    • By dawnhylau
      Hello, I just got a keitai akai and I'm on my 4th generation now...
      I was wondering what are the ways to fill the training bar? I don't know if I did the right thing but when I saw it angry/mad I praised it and it did nothing (the training bar didn't go up) The next time it got mad I punished it instead but it got angry at me (with the angry tone) and the training bar stayed the same. What am I supposed to do to earn training? I've gotten the worst care characters (Kurokotchi and Gozarutchi) for three generations now and I want to try getting better characters
      Is it simply a glitch that happens on mine? Any tips will be greatly appreciated...thanks so much in advance!!
    • By tamastar133
      I don't know the Music Star very much but everytime my teen plays with her band they would stop during practice and make a mad beep I switch the intresments but it's still the same! What should I do is it a glitch?
    • By tamatown123
      I have lots of scratches on my Tamagotchi P's, both on the screen and off the screen. Some of them are really bugging me, and I'm wondering if there is any way to remove them?

They're not clearly visible, but you can see a few bumps/scratches. I'm willing to buy any scratch remover or just use a tip.
    • By music_chick_05
      Hi!
      So, when my TMGO calls for attention and there appears to be no reason, I give it a time-out. Is this the right thing to do because 2 out of 3 times when i gave it a time out for attention calling me for no reason, it wasn't correct and it didn' give me any training points. Is there a way to figure out whether to time-out or praise your tama?
      Thanks