Sign in to follow this  
KidRetro64

V1 Connect Icon Won’t Click?

Hi Guys 👋

I’ve recently started up my V1 (Because my V3 Arrived And Im Going to make them marry)  and I tried to connect, the V3’s Connection icon clicks and I can access it, but the V1 just makes the No noise ( You Know, the noise when you can’t do something on your Tamagotchi) and doesn't let me access it. Is it because it’s only a baby and it’s too young? Because my V3 can access it even though it’s also a baby!

On some versions of the V1, if your Tamagotchi is a baby it won't let you access the connection menu. Once it's a child you should be able to connect them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hwd45 said:

On some versions of the V1, if your Tamagotchi is a baby it won't let you access the connection menu. Once it's a child you should be able to connect them.

Thank You!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By golgi!
      When you go into your parent tamagotchi, it gives you a code thing that says "PASSWORD FOR PC!" What are these used for? (I have a Tamagotchi Connection v3)
    • By sweatercat
      Doea anyone know if the upcoming tamagotchi some can connect with tamagotchi on or meets? Just want to be sure before buying
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi Again👋
      I’ve got more troubleshooting with my connections! This time, they won’t connect! Let me go into deeper deitail.
      Basically, I put the top brown bit against eachother ( as they say in the advert, am I right?) and I click “B” when they are on stand by. Then I’m greeted with a “FAIL” screen. There’s probably an easy fix, that I haven’t figured out yet! Please help! ;-; 
    • By KidRetro64
      Hello Everyone
      I’ve recently seen some things about a ROM Test, and I’d quite like to have a go. Except, I’m pretty sure I have a V1 or 2. I’m looking into getting another Connection Model (That I don’t quite know the Type yet) and I’d quite like to Connect them.
      Is it Risky?
      Your obviously going to be messing around with the Tamagotchi. So, if I have a used one, or basically any one, it will still work? I’m kind of hesitant about performing it before I do some research, because I got it for £50. 
      Codes/Numbers?
      I’ve seen some People on here talk about the Numbers, supposed to tell you what Version you have, so what numbers apply to the V1/2? (I Can’t Upload Pictures, But if I find a Picture I’ll link it)

• By A_D
      Hi all! I was blessed with a tamagotchi 4u for valentine’s Day! One of the reasons my person bought this model is the ability to go to that garden location since I’ve been randomly into anything gardening lately  - but, I think I read on a forum that special locations have to be unlocked with a certain number of nfc connections - I’m in the USA with only an iPhone with no nfc - to unlock the garden location do I need the app on a nfc smartphone or can I just bump with another 4u? Is it more worth it to buy a second 4u for this or more worth it to get a phone that supports the app? Also, if I dare go to a phone store like Verizon and try and use their androids to get the app and bump do you think that would work? I heard not all models have nfc. Thanks! 

• By strawbsnpeonies
      I have spent days online trying to figure out why my kakeibo will not connect to my uratama or entama (including on tamatalk). Does anyone have detailed information on what to select on the kakeibo to get it to connect with my tamagotchis? I've tried everything with the information that I've found online and nothing is working. I'm starting to wonder if my kakeibo is a lemon (though I bought it new from a very reliable website).