Sign in to follow this  
KidRetro64

V1 And V3 Aren’t Connecting Properly

Hi Again👋

I’ve got more troubleshooting with my connections! This time, they won’t connect! Let me go into deeper deitail.

Basically, I put the top brown bit against eachother ( as they say in the advert, am I right?) and I click “B” when they are on stand by. Then I’m greeted with a “FAIL” screen. There’s probably an easy fix, that I haven’t figured out yet! Please help! ;-; 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By golgi!
      When you go into your parent tamagotchi, it gives you a code thing that says "PASSWORD FOR PC!" What are these used for? (I have a Tamagotchi Connection v3)
    • By KidRetro64
      Hi Guys 👋
      I’ve recently started up my V1 (Because my V3 Arrived And Im Going to make them marry)  and I tried to connect, the V3’s Connection icon clicks and I can access it, but the V1 just makes the No noise ( You Know, the noise when you can’t do something on your Tamagotchi) and doesn't let me access it. Is it because it’s only a baby and it’s too young? Because my V3 can access it even though it’s also a baby!
    • By spaceytama
      I just got a 20th anniversary white mix to connect with my blue spacey version. I'm trying to reset the 20th anniversary to unlock the mermaid location, but whenever I try to connect the two, I get two blue hearts with an X in the middle. I've tried waiting until they both have two pink hearts showing, and then pressing B on both or just one, but nothing's working. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help!
    • By tama_and_egg
      I arranged one of the two used v3 Tamagotchis I got off eBay to send a present to the other. Anna (the gifter) left with her bow, but instead of Cindy (the receiver) receiving her present, it showed a failed connection screen. When Anna came back, the present was gone and it wasn't in Cindy's inventory. I'm guessing not, but is there a way I can get the item back?
    • By Mandymom
      Connection is referred to as "bumping".

Tamagotchi Friends can only connect with other Tamagotchis of the Friends series.

US and European Tamagotchi Friends are able to connect (there is a video showing them doing so).

I don't know if other Friends of different countries can connect besides the two mentioned. You can only connect five times a day on the orignal.
    • By NicoleCastilloL
      I have a tamagotchi P and I'm currently fighting the urge of getting another. I have sooo many stuff to buy work related that it would not feel right to buy the same model. (And my parent would kill me really).

So I've been thinking about getting an ID L so I can connect it with my P.

1- Can ID L and P connect the same way a P would do with another P? Like, can they cook, play, or...? What are the options between the two?
      2- Can I get the secret characters on the P by connecting it with the ID L?
      3- Can they marry and have babies between the two?