How do i download tamagotchi gb plus in 2019?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert123

Reaction score
Help me! I need tamagotchi gb plus and the download link is not working! So piz help me!! 

Hi there and welcome to TamaTalk  :)

I can see you joined this site only a few hours ago, so you might not be aware that our first site rule includes a request not to discuss anything illegal (see link below).

If you are looking for the Tamagotchi gameboy plus to play then you need to buy it.

If you are looking for a download link, I believe emulators are legal to download and use, however, sharing copyrighted ROMs online is illegal.  Finding sites sharing Nintendo ROMs is easy - but the act of downloading them is also likely illegal (even if you already own those games on an old cartridge or disc).  

As far as I know, both the games and the game systems they come from are copyrighted intellectual property.  I'm sure you can understand why I am going to close this topic and ask all our members to avoid posting anything on TamaTalk which encourages illegal downloads or game piracy.

Link to our site rules (you can find them posted in the Users Guide to TamaTalk subforum:

Thanks for your understanding.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back