Sign in to follow this  
RxBunnyz

P1/P2 Secret Characters Requirements?

For the past month or so I've been running 3 different original tamagotchi (P1 and P2) trying to get a secret character, which is something I've never succeeded at before.

Many people have said to simply get Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and then take perfect care from there.

Others have suggested these different variables:

- Discipline 100%, but take average care

- Discipline 100%, with one or two care misses

- Discipline 0%, take average care, but no care misses

- Discipline 75%

- Keep a low weight

- Keep a maximum weight

- Feed no snacks vs feeding snacks

Etc.

But I'm starting to wonder if there are more requirements to getting a secret character... Do you need to take certain care when they are a baby? Does the care of their entire life cycle matter?

I would appreciate advice or input of any kind!

Has anyone successfully got a secret character by way of taking certain care at other stages? Does babytchi care matter?

I'm not certain if the baby stage makes a difference, but getting Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and giving perfect care is the only way I've gotten the secret characters. I have the re-releases of the original P1/P2's and I have both secret characters now from perfect care of Maskutchi/Zuccitchi.

http://www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm

This website has always helped me with getting the Tamagotchi character I'm aiming for. It has a handy guide for obtaining all the characters on P1s/P2s. Hope this helped!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By StarBlade
      Well I recently got the Ocean's secret character, Ningyotchi, for the third time except this time the little mermaid lived for three days! Previously I was under the impression that she can only live for 24 hours at this stage, since the other two times I got her, there was a seemingly unavoidable, hard coded polar bear attack exactly 24 hours after evolving. She just passed this morning at the age of 9.
      Just thought I'd share this major breakthrough in Umino care! XD
    • By StarBlade
      So upon weirdly timed battery insertion, I managed to bug the heck outta my American P1. Started by letting me set the time with the hour as 0:xx, which then the egg screen was just forced lights out dark.  Then when it "hatched", the character is literally sleeping stardust...
      I've never seen this before, or any significant bug like this for that matter! 😂
    • By Candythief
      Just now Debirokotchi evolved into the twin!!!! It was 14 days old and had a DP of 80 or 90, not sure. They are awesome!!!! Im so happy!

I will link a video of their mischieves. 
    • By 98mametchi98
      Hey I have just bought a Tamagotchi Gen1 in a good condition. Yesterday, when I start it, I saw a Box around the egg. I took apart the Tamagotchi and cleaning up the contacts from the screen. And last but not least: Its the same result.
      In this Video, you can see my Problem. (10:55)
      How can I fix it?
      Mametchi98
    • By 98mametchi98
      I would be interested to know which Tamagotchi her qualitatively and quantitatively better. The old from 1997 or the rerelease of 2018?
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      I own a tamagotchi P2, and I’ve been trying to get the secret character, zatchi. I currently have zuccitchi (I think that’s how you spell it,) and I’ve been taking care of him perfectly. I’ve cleaned up every mess, I’ve caught every discipline, and I never let his empty hearts go over 1. But, one night, I accidentally left poop next to his bed before he fell asleep. Did this ruin my chance of getting him? 
      Edit: I also changed the time to a time where he was awake to clean up the mess a few hours before he woke up, then put it back to normal time for him to fall back asleep. Did this fix anything?