Sign in to follow this  
RxBunnyz

P1/P2 Secret Characters Requirements?

For the past month or so I've been running 3 different original tamagotchi (P1 and P2) trying to get a secret character, which is something I've never succeeded at before.

Many people have said to simply get Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and then take perfect care from there.

Others have suggested these different variables:

- Discipline 100%, but take average care

- Discipline 100%, with one or two care misses

- Discipline 0%, take average care, but no care misses

- Discipline 75%

- Keep a low weight

- Keep a maximum weight

- Feed no snacks vs feeding snacks

Etc.

But I'm starting to wonder if there are more requirements to getting a secret character... Do you need to take certain care when they are a baby? Does the care of their entire life cycle matter?

I would appreciate advice or input of any kind!

Has anyone successfully got a secret character by way of taking certain care at other stages? Does babytchi care matter?

I'm not certain if the baby stage makes a difference, but getting Maskutchi/Zuccitchi and giving perfect care is the only way I've gotten the secret characters. I have the re-releases of the original P1/P2's and I have both secret characters now from perfect care of Maskutchi/Zuccitchi.

http://www.mimitchi.com/html/tamatip.htm

This website has always helped me with getting the Tamagotchi character I'm aiming for. It has a handy guide for obtaining all the characters on P1s/P2s. Hope this helped!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 98mametchi98
      Hey I have just bought a Tamagotchi Gen1 in a good condition. Yesterday, when I start it, I saw a Box around the egg. I took apart the Tamagotchi and cleaning up the contacts from the screen. And last but not least: Its the same result.
      In this Video, you can see my Problem. (10:55)
      How can I fix it?
      Mametchi98
    • By 98mametchi98
      I would be interested to know which Tamagotchi her qualitatively and quantitatively better. The old from 1997 or the rerelease of 2018?
    • By DeepFriedBacon
      I own a tamagotchi P2, and I’ve been trying to get the secret character, zatchi. I currently have zuccitchi (I think that’s how you spell it,) and I’ve been taking care of him perfectly. I’ve cleaned up every mess, I’ve caught every discipline, and I never let his empty hearts go over 1. But, one night, I accidentally left poop next to his bed before he fell asleep. Did this ruin my chance of getting him? 
      Edit: I also changed the time to a time where he was awake to clean up the mess a few hours before he woke up, then put it back to normal time for him to fall back asleep. Did this fix anything?
    • By Mimitchi06
      (Sorry if the images are very big or sideways, uploaded these from a phone)
      Hello!  Mimitchi06 here, logging my first tama experiences. It’s very exciting, even if they just bob around on the screen so far.
      Let’s start with the P1. He was very needy like all tamas in the baby stage, but after a solid hour he wasn’t as needy. I filled his hearts up right away and every time I saw them drop-even by one!-I very quickly refilled them. I fed him mostly meals and barely any snacks- those would be taken care of by games.
      At a random point (around 20-30 minutes before evolving) he slept for no reason and woke up around 6 minutes later. Then he got sick and needed 2 doses of medicine, and then a few minutes later, the magic happened!

Now, he wasn’t as needy as he was in the baby stage, but now more waiting will happen until he evolves again. He did make 2 discipline calls, though, and got his meter filled halfway. I guess this guy’s hungry for attention. 

And then his brother came into the world... like the P1, the P2 was very needy- dropping hearts every few minutes but getting them refilled in no time. Throughout his time as a babytchi, he was fed only 2 snacks- we played the game a lot! I think the sound chip is a bit wonky in him, sometimes the beeps come out very sharp or lag a bit. I’ve also noticed his beeps are quieter than the P1- is this normal?

P2 stayed a baby for longer, as I had him paused a lot (I did other things, nobody can watch tamagotchi for a whole day... or can they?) but this afternoon he evolved.

He did the weird random power-nap thing again, but soon he gained a spike!

Wow! Evolution is fascinating. He has not called for discipline at all, maybe he isn’t as attention-seeking as his brother, or maybe he’s just well behaved. Who knows. 
      Anyway, that’s the end of today’s tama log. This is my first attempt at logging- please give feedback so my future logs can be better. I’m excited to see what happens tomorrow, if anything happens at all- I’m giving perfect care, so they should be on the route to Mimitchi/Mametchi.
      (Quick question: when do they [child stages] go to sleep?)
    • By ultimodellanno
      I'm very sad because in 20 years I still couldn't get a secret characters on my p1 and p2.
      I follow everytime the tips I found on Internet but masukutchi and zuccitchi never transform in secret character.
      Can somebody seriously help me?
      Very thanks
    • By pixilgotchi
      I know the "Tamagotchi Simulator" Is an oldie! but this classic has so much potential to be much greater due to being able to modify its code,icons,chars and making new skins (covers) and plugins (generations). It basiclly is so non-existant on the internet as far as downloading it so i have uploaded shareware version v2.5 to my website and is obtainable via my signature and also made a few more angel covers for it. Enjoy!! Only Gen1 + Gen2 atm. but i am currently making a Angelgotchi themed plugin and chars for it and when its finished i will upload for everyones use. Keep Them Tama's Happy!!