Giga Fighters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digi_Dueler

Reaction score
So I'm getting a Giga Fighters

("Tech Warriors") in the mail this week! Sweet!

Well, hopefully anyway....:)

- So, has anyone ever played with these?

- Tips?

- Reviews?

- Do Giga Fighters have the same unusual care needs as normal Giga Pets ?

- Is the internet cable for these things different than the link cable that came included with the units? I have seen an unopened Giga Fighters internet cable sold separately before. ( with its original price tag: $20! )

So I'm kind of struggling to understand how this v pet works...

Its has a lot of similarities to a "Nano Fighter".

But with much more detailed animations.

I love the expressions on the fighters faces! Hilarious.

But my speaker seems to not be working. I'll probably have to look up if it's possible to fix a vpet speaker. The case is transparent, so it is pretty easy to see the wire connections to the speakers and Mic. The case seems easy to open up if I need to work on it, I guess.

Does this mean the sound activation isn't going to work? Bummer.

If the wires are loose, you'd just need to solder them back on again.  If the speaker is broken, you can replace it with one from another unit or vpet.

Well now I'm on the hunt for my two" most wanted "  Digi Ffg fighters,  the Batman and Robin , and Jurassic Park variations ! Fingers crossed.....

So anyone ever had any experience with the Giga Fighters?

I know there are:

"Ratman & Robin"

"Lost World Jurassic Park"

"Mortal Kombat Trilogy"

"WCW" ???

" Small Soldiers " ???

Has anyone ever played with any of these 

"Men in Black"  and "Tech Worriers" seem to be the most commonly available on ebay. But MIB also sounds kind of lame. Mabey I'll have to keep as n open mind.

Well I spotted the " Lost World Jurassic Park " giga fighters pet. Just couldn't pass it up. So now I'm waiting for him to show up in the mail! ;)

Now my "Tech Warrior" Giga Fighter will finally have a rival to do battle with. Hilarious to have some soldier guys fight some Jurassic park dinosaurs! I'm not remembering what the controls and training are like on these....   

Mabey I'll write a review once I get him!

Does anyone know where online I can find the instructions for this specific Giga Fighter?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Lost World Jurassic Park giga fighter is really cool! It's a mini Jurassic park with 3 paddocks to have 3 dinosaurs in. You have to train then in 5 different stats.  You punish them with a taser.  Also this Giga Fighter is alot tougher than the Tech Warriors one ( which I just cannot keep alive for more than half a day!)Its more like a fighting game where you have to push one of the 4 buttons for each attack during the battle. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back