Finding a stable TamaTown Server ( Links Appreciated!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KidRetro64

Reaction score
I'm currently procrastinating over the "Project Tamatown" situation I put myself in. For the last 3 hours I've been messing around with what use to be tamatown, but I've basically gone nowhere. You've got pngs, source codes and a pretty neat wallpaper ( That I'll put in the comments if I can ) and some other little bits and bobs. But that's it. All the files that I know how to get are unless.

But that's my point. First, I tried all the links like " Revived Tamatown" or " New Tamatown" and others like that. And none of them work for me! ( By that I mean my computer says " Safari can't open this page because the server is not responding".) 

So, I'm wondering if anyone has a stable link for some reminiscence of Tamatown ( Preferably some games or V3 related files ) that me and other Tamagotchi-fans can use and enjoy. I was too late to the Tamagotchi fandom to be able to enjoy tamatown, so I'd absolutely love to experience the website.

I'm currently procrastinating over the "Project Tamatown" situation I put myself in. For the last 3 hours I've been messing around with what use to be tamatown, but I've basically gone nowhere. You've got pngs, source codes and a pretty neat wallpaper ( That I'll put in the comments if I can ) and some other little bits and bobs. But that's it. All the files that I know how to get are unless.

But that's my point. First, I tried all the links like " Revived Tamatown" or " New Tamatown" and others like that. And none of them work for me! ( By that I mean my computer says " Safari can't open this page because the server is not responding".) 

So, I'm wondering if anyone has a stable link for some reminiscence of Tamatown ( Preferably some games or V3 related files ) that me and other Tamagotchi-fans can use and enjoy. I was too late to the Tamagotchi fandom to be able to enjoy tamatown, so I'd absolutely love to experience the website.
If you want to play around with some TamaTown swf files, there are some remaining for you to test out. I have already downloaded all the files and salvaged the ones similar to the original TamaTown (I found some games from the TamaTown arcade too). However, I think that all of the files are in Japanese, but still playable with an SWF File Player. 

TamaTalk thread link:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/194300-games-from-the-old-japanese-tamatown/

SWF File Player:

https://www.swffileplayer.com

Have fun! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back