Ufotchi, good or bad?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFinland

Reaction score
I've got my teen tamagotchi dream, Ufotchi <3

Is it good or bad tama? I luv it and i hope it's good care tama..

:pochitchi:

I think it's great and it's adorable. I've had it twice now. It's deffo my fave teen! I think :pochitchi: Haha.

Even if it isn't good, it's too cute for me to care haha.

Um.. I'll tell you what I can remember lol. Luckily I wrote most of it in my log.

The first time I got it was a girl that went to Hitodetchi, then onto Ufotchi. I took pretty good care of it I suppose. I don't remember the hearts ever getting below 2.

And my second one is a boy who also came from a Hitodetchi, and I've looked after him basically the same way as the other one.

I don't keep a constant check on it so sometimes to poo is there for a few minutes, but I try not to let the hearts drop below 2. It gets a few snacks when I can't feed it enough meals to play a game. So it gets a snack instead to fill the heart.

They were both on odd generations though.

Hope I helped a bit. =)

Ways I got it

: feed it to 99gs/lbs & get the weight back down

:Let it get sick & then look after it well

Um.. I'll tell you what I can remember lol. Luckily I wrote most of it in my log.

The first time I got it was a girl that went to Hitodetchi, then onto Ufotchi. I took pretty good care of it I suppose. I don't remember the hearts ever getting below 2.

And my second one is a boy who also came from a Hitodetchi, and I've looked after him basically the same way as the other one.

I don't keep a constant check on it so sometimes to poo is there for a few minutes, but I try not to let the hearts drop below 2. It gets a few snacks when I can't feed it enough meals to play a game. So it gets a snack instead to fill the heart.

They were both on odd generations though.

Hope I helped a bit. =)
That's what i did! I love Ufotchi!

myne is a ufotchi 2 they r well sweet anyways dis is 4 u inuyasha999forever myne was

name:peepz

type:ufotchi

stage:teen

training:2

gen:1

its my second 1 allready dey r so easy 2 get if u get a star b4 den ull probably get 1 an my harts was hungry:4 happy:3 luv yas

Aww.. :ph34r: I love yufotchi, (or ufotchi)! I havent gotten him/her yet! For those of you who have one can you tell me it's:
Toddler stage:

How well you looked after it?(The toddler,low,middle,or high)

Thanks a bundle!!! :eek:
i've got one now:

Toddler stage: Marutchi

How well you looked after it? HIGH

anyone want a ufotchi avatar? it animated but clack & white -

https://photobucket.com/albums/b40/sapphiress/th_avatar.gif

u can customize and do wateva, but give me a little bit of credit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww.. :wacko: I love yufotchi, (or ufotchi)! I havent gotten him/her yet! For those of you who have one can you tell me it's:
Toddler stage:

How well you looked after it?(The toddler,low,middle,or high)

Thanks a bundle!!! :rolleyes:
Ive got 2 too!

Toddler Stage - Hitodetchi

HIGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back