Sign in to follow this  
Penguin-keeper

I found some nice fan-made Tamagotchi pins

Posted (edited)

Sure, there are lots of fan-made Tamagotchi pins out there, but I thought that this one was particularly notable, as it's the first one that I've seen that's based on the colour models;

7RlQuBD.jpg

I also found this neat Tamagotchi/Kirby mash-up;

pev8IRY.jpg

Has anybody else found any other good ones? :)

Edited by Penguin-keeper

Oh, these are very cute!

I saw this adorable little pin on reddit a while back, and honestly this one with a little kitty cat is really nice.

I'd love to get some made myself, but I can never warrant spending upwards of £75 for 100 or so pins 😞

• Like 1

Oh, I love the 4U+ themed one! And it's from Spain too, so the shipping isn't super expensive! I will get it definitely.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Dragonboy said:

I saw this adorable little pin on reddit a while back,

Oh man, that is adorable! :o

and honestly this one with a little kitty cat is really nice. 

How uncanny! I've had my eye on the dinosaur version from the same artist! :lol:

I'd love to get some made myself, but I can never warrant spending upwards of £75 for 100 or so pins 😞

I've seen folks using printable shrink-plastic, coating it in clear epoxy resin, and attaching a standard butterfly clutch pin finding to the back, in order to create one-off pins. It sounds like it'd be a fun project, and I'm considering looking into it myself.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:54 PM, Jhud said:

Oh, I love the 4U+ themed one! And it's from Spain too, so the shipping isn't super expensive! I will get it definitely.

Oooh, when you do you'll have to share a picture, if you can, please. :D I'd love to see how it looks in person!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By logangotchi
      so I wanna know... what is yall's faveorite tamagotchi evolution? mine is kutchipatchi. 
    • By logangotchi
      OMG I am so upset that bandai removed the tamagotchi classic app from the app store. I have it on my phone and ipad but still WHY. Have any of you guys used the tamagotchi classic app?
    • By Pingasatchi
      I just started up my Tamagotchi Friends again and I was looking at some growth charts to plan out what characters I want. Some charts mention playing the “coin catch” game to get “active” adults. Where would I find this game? It’s not in the game section. Also, for the “social” adults, it says something about sending SMS. What exactly do they mean by this? Is it a special feature I’ve missed out on? Sorry if this is obvious stuff or if there’s another thread I should be looking at, I haven’t been into the Tamagotchi stuff in a little while. Thanks y’all ✌🏻 
    • By TamaVal
      How do you get a pet in the tamagotchi meets? I cant read Japanese so i need help 😭! Please answer if you know ♥️ 
    • By KidRetro64
      Side Note~
      Recently, I’ve found a screenshot of a game that claims to have been released for the iPod 3rd and 4th generations. I am good when it comes to iPhones, but I know little about the iPods. 
      Luckily, my sister has an older one and so does my grandad. Now, I doubt they would be able to be downloaded ( I don’t really know, but its a guess ) but if anyone has any information I’d love to get a hold of it.
      Now, in to the real point!  
      Here is the only piece of evidence I could find on the whole internet. Seriosly! This is it along with a single article here~
      https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/2008/11/06/new-ipod-game-tamagotchi/
      It says 2008. That’s when it was most likely released. And there’s a pretty neat picture, too.
      If anyone knows anything else- please let me know!
    • By Penguin-keeper
      When you look back at your time with the Tamagotchi line, what's your personal all-time favourite moment?
      For me, it was noticing that the art-style of the Gen 1 Tamagotchi was quite similar to, and shared an oddball sense of humour with, Nintendo and HAL Laboratory's Kirby video game series, which I noticed right after the Tamagotchi line was released in the West.
      I first noticed this when my first Babytchi evolved into Marutchi, because I felt that Marutchi kind of resembled Kirby, and I continued to notice it throughout my time running the device.

Kirby meets Marutchi.
      Kirby originated on the Game Boy, which had a greyscale display that allowed for four shades of green (which was changed to four shades of grey on the Game Boy Pocket), and the Tamagotchi line originally had monochrome displays, so similar limitations influenced the character-designs of both, which are generally simple, cute, and very expressive.
      The Kirby series is one of my all-time favourite video game series, and I loved the fact that the Tamagotchi bore similarities to its art-style and sense of humour, so that's why this is my favourite nostalgic Tamagotchi moment.
      What's yours?