Sign in to follow this  
Penguin-keeper

I found some nice fan-made Tamagotchi pins

Posted (edited)

Sure, there are lots of fan-made Tamagotchi pins out there, but I thought that this one was particularly notable, as it's the first one that I've seen that's based on the colour models;

7RlQuBD.jpg

I also found this neat Tamagotchi/Kirby mash-up;

pev8IRY.jpg

Has anybody else found any other good ones? :)

Edited by Penguin-keeper

Oh, these are very cute!

I saw this adorable little pin on reddit a while back, and honestly this one with a little kitty cat is really nice.

I'd love to get some made myself, but I can never warrant spending upwards of £75 for 100 or so pins 😞

• Like 1

Oh, I love the 4U+ themed one! And it's from Spain too, so the shipping isn't super expensive! I will get it definitely.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:56 PM, Dragonboy said:

I saw this adorable little pin on reddit a while back,

Oh man, that is adorable! :o

and honestly this one with a little kitty cat is really nice. 

How uncanny! I've had my eye on the dinosaur version from the same artist! :lol:

I'd love to get some made myself, but I can never warrant spending upwards of £75 for 100 or so pins 😞

I've seen folks using printable shrink-plastic, coating it in clear epoxy resin, and attaching a standard butterfly clutch pin finding to the back, in order to create one-off pins. It sounds like it'd be a fun project, and I'm considering looking into it myself.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:54 PM, Jhud said:

Oh, I love the 4U+ themed one! And it's from Spain too, so the shipping isn't super expensive! I will get it definitely.

Oooh, when you do you'll have to share a picture, if you can, please. :D I'd love to see how it looks in person!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Penguin-keeper
      For those who don't know of TruffleShuffle.co.uk, it's an online retailer that sells retro/pop-culture-themed goods. I'm just quickly posting this because I found this on their site the other day;

It's always nice to see new official Tamagotchi items. This one is an official Tamagotchi heat-change mug, and it can be found here if any of you guys want one.
    • By TamagotchiiPrincess
      Hi can someone identify this version of chickpet where can i find the Chickpet tamagotchi pink design i'v been looking on internet can't find the one i want... where Can I purchase one like this please🤔 any suggestions? Xx

• By Odourman
      First I made a dough out of flour, salt and water. I shaped it into a stand and put it into the oven. When it was done I made glue out of flour, water and salt. I mixed those things in a pot cooked it. I put glue all over the Tamagotchi stand!!!

It looked icky.
      After it has dried I painted it.

Then I took, what-it's-called?, white fluffy stuff, synthetic cotton?

And I throw that fluff into the green paint water!!!

Waiting for it to dry was boring so I used microwave.

Then I had green, green, fluff of home.

And YAY! It is finished!

The R.I.P Tamagotchi Stand

EDIT:
      I might cut down on the fluff....
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I'm beyond confused and sorry for the confused title I have no idea what to title this. Ok on to the question. You guys know how tamagotchi can like somewhat talk. How they'll call out your name when sad or hungry. I woke up this morning to my twins as adults calling me literally and I quote "Anon, we want to play"* (roughly what they said I should of taken a picture but I was panicked) I have never seen them say that before. Like they were near full happiness and fed so I was baffled. Even the attention icon was on. Again baffled. It went away after a few minutes.
      So to summarize, has anyone seen similar behavior in their tamagotchi, or other odd things like this? 
    • By Maxton
      So, I have the set of Tamagotchis called "Tamagotchu", I believe, and I really don't understand how they work too well.  I know that they need to be connected every once in a while, but it seems that sometimes when I connect them they get mad at each other?  Does anyone know what this is and what's happening?
    • By gloomyada
      hello. i’m new here so bare with me. but i’ve come here today to talk about Qpet. incase you don’t know what i’m talking about, it’s basically like a chinese knockoff of the real tamagotchi color. good now that’s out of the way. i’ve owned a lot of tamagotchis in my time my latest one being tamagotchi friends but that was quite awhile ago because i lost it LOL. so i saw a commercial about them and it was in that exact moment i remembered they still exist. i googled the new tamagotchi on to find they are almost $70! which isn’t that bad but in my current situation it kinda is. so i totally gave up being able to have one of those...at least for now. i end up on a website called Aliexpress and find something called a Qpet with color. (i got the one that has cherries on it)  looks cute, was way cheaper than the real thing and was pretty interesting. so i bought it not too long ago and it is yet to get here. so i have a few questions for anyone that also has one. just please don’t bash me for having “a fake tamagotchi” it’s only temporary until i can afford the real one 😅

1. is it actually any good?
      2. is it possible to mod it like you would with the real ones?
      3. can you dress them up and change their rooms?

alright have a good day ♥︎