I found some nice fan-made Tamagotchi pins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin-keeper

Reaction score
Sure, there are lots of fan-made Tamagotchi pins out there, but I thought that this one was particularly notable, as it's the first one that I've seen that's based on the colour models;

7RlQuBD.jpg

I also found this neat Tamagotchi/Kirby mash-up;

pev8IRY.jpg

Has anybody else found any other good ones? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, these are very cute!

I saw this adorable little pin on reddit a while back, and honestly this one with a little kitty cat is really nice.

I'd love to get some made myself, but I can never warrant spending upwards of £75 for 100 or so pins 😞

Oh, I love the 4U+ themed one! And it's from Spain too, so the shipping isn't super expensive! I will get it definitely.

I saw this adorable little pin on reddit a while back,
Oh man, that is adorable! :eek:

and honestly this one with a little kitty cat is really nice. 
How uncanny! I've had my eye on the dinosaur version from the same artist! :lol:

I'd love to get some made myself, but I can never warrant spending upwards of £75 for 100 or so pins 😞
I've seen folks using printable shrink-plastic, coating it in clear epoxy resin, and attaching a standard butterfly clutch pin finding to the back, in order to create one-off pins. It sounds like it'd be a fun project, and I'm considering looking into it myself.

Oh, I love the 4U+ themed one! And it's from Spain too, so the shipping isn't super expensive! I will get it definitely.
Oooh, when you do you'll have to share a picture, if you can, please. :D I'd love to see how it looks in person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back