Do you recommend getting a 4u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malum

Reaction score
there’s a bunch of people selling 4u’s and im interested in getting one but i dont know much about them aside from having more downloadable content and having an english patch. How is it different compared to the latest colored tamas like the meets?

Most people aren't big fans of it, myself included. Doesn't compare to meets or m!x obviously because those are complete outcasts because of the mixing mechanic.

It doesn't actually have a full english patch, it only translates menus, I think.

But yeah, I'm not a fan of it because of how bare it is without downloadable content, and means to get content on them are quite annoying. There is no teen stage anymore and the school and skill system is a bit weird.

Most people aren't big fans of it, myself included. Doesn't compare to meets or m!x obviously because those are complete outcasts because of the mixing mechanic.

It doesn't actually have a full english patch, it only translates menus, I think.

But yeah, I'm not a fan of it because of how bare it is without downloadable content, and means to get content on them are quite annoying. There is no teen stage anymore and the school and skill system is a bit weird.
I don’t have a compatable phone and I can’t do anything with my 4U. Like Jhud says, I don’t recommend them if you don’t have any touch cards or extra Accsessories. Also, they are a little outdated considering the Tamagotchi fandom has just had a wave of new Color Tamagotchis, I’d invest in one of them personally. 

I don’t have a compatable phone and I can’t do anything with my 4U. Like Jhud says, I don’t recommend them if you don’t have any touch cards or extra Accsessories. Also, they are a little outdated considering the Tamagotchi fandom has just had a wave of new Color Tamagotchis, I’d invest in one of them personally. 
Thanks! I might settle on a P’s instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back