Tamagotchi Meets won't turn on

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodolboy

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to repair a tamagotchi meets or maybe send it back for warranty? Mine just died and won't turn on after I got the 'change battery' screen. After replacement, the screen won't even turn on. This is the third time I have replaced the batteries after owning the Meets for 1.5 months and there was no problems replacing the batteries before.

Since this is an import, as far as I know your only option is to contact the store that you bought it from and see if they can assist in facilitating a replacement or warranty return.

It's only if that doesn't pan out that I would investigate seeing what the community has figured out about repairs.

Sorry for the late response, but try taking the batteries out and put them back in.  (at least that's what tama ninja cat said)

Also a bit of a late response (sorry about that!) but this might be a simple trick. 

Imagine it’s 4am on a Saturday morning. Sleeping in your bed, been lying there for 9 hours sleeping. Then you alarm goes off, suddenly waking you up. You jump, and get into your normal routine, gradually waking up and getting use to a new day.

Thats what your Tamagotchi is like. It’s been sleeping for a while, and it needs a bit to get the batteries going and the charges to turn on the screen, speaker, buttons, so on. 

I’ve had this with my 4U. I forgot about it for 2 weeks, came back to the batteries dead. I replaced them and went into full panic mode as my Tamagotchi didn’t turn on for the next 30 seconds. 

Hope This Helped :D   

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back