Tamagotchi P2 - Care Mistakes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not really having any luck searching & maybe I'm just bad at finding the answers, but what constitutes Good Care and Bad Care? 

I've looked through https://tamagotchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tamagotchi_(1996_Pet)/Character_list and there's a part that says "International version. Average care, no care mistakes." to get Zuccitchi (I don't want him, I'm just using him as an example) are care mistakes separate from Average Care?

I also briefly read that Snacks can lead to care mistakes. How would you go about getting Perfect Care?

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, snacks only cause problems on the recent remakes of the Gen 1 and Gen 2, where they have a consequence of causing early death if overdone, and seem to negatively influence evolutions as well. I don't recall them making much of a difference on the originals.

I'm pretty sure that perfect care comes from monitoring and tending to the Tamagotchi quickly enough that it doesn't have to call you when it's hungry or unhappy, and average care would be when it has to call but it's tended to before the attention icon goes out (if memory serves, it going out counts as a care mistake), and so on.

I don't know how many can cause an early death because I learned about it from others and avoided it myself, but as I mentioned here a while back...

... The highest that I've ever dared to go with snacks during the entire child phase was six, and they survived. And if memory serves (though keep in mind that I could be misremembering and mixing it up with a different run), the result was a bad-care teen in spite of having given near-perfect care aside from the snacks (I think that I had, like, one care-mistake in the run up to that point).

Thank you!
No problem - glad to help! :D

I guess I'll have to test it out at some point some other day. 
I think that there's a lot of "labbing" that needs to be done with the Gen 1 and Gen 2 remakes, to be honest! They're more different from the originals than they appear to be on the surface, and the alterations that were made to them significantly change how they play out (for example, it being so much easier to get the best-care characters seems to have had a knock-on effect of it being so much more difficult to get the secret ones), and this also makes parts of classic guides no longer apply.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back