Cross connection possible?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorrin

Reaction score
Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 

I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 

Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 

Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??"  :marumimitchi:

M!X can connect with Meets. These two can't connect to the older versions like P's though because of the completely different programming they have. But a P's can connect to iD L and so forth, so yes connecting between versions is usually a standard unless the programming differs a lot.

M!X can connect with Meets. These two can't connect to the older versions like P's though because of the completely different programming they have. But a P's can connect to iD L and so forth, so yes connecting between versions is usually a standard unless the programming differs a lot.
Thank you!  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back