Sign in to follow this  
Lorrin

Cross connection possible?

Hi friends, I'm new to Tama talk so I apologize if this is somewhere else, but I couldn't find it. 

I have a mix and would love to connect it with another Tama, but I don't want to get 2 of the same kind. Is there any cross compatibility between gens, maybe connecting a mix and a p's, or so on? 

Worse comes to worse, I can always get a Sanrio or an anniversary mix, but I'd like to build my collection with different stuff! 

Thank you! Also so excited to find a group who loves tamagotchi since everyone I talk to is always like "oh yeah, I remember those in the 90s... They're back??" :marumimitchi:

M!X can connect with Meets. These two can't connect to the older versions like P's though because of the completely different programming they have. But a P's can connect to iD L and so forth, so yes connecting between versions is usually a standard unless the programming differs a lot.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jhud said:

M!X can connect with Meets. These two can't connect to the older versions like P's though because of the completely different programming they have. But a P's can connect to iD L and so forth, so yes connecting between versions is usually a standard unless the programming differs a lot.

Thank you! :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      Who do you think or want to see as the special guest for December?
    • By GinaJinSarang
      It's basically a  Fan-made app that allows you to customize a partner for your Tamagotchi Meets to marry and gain access to items and gotchi points immediately. .
      My question is, Can this app be used on a Mix? I can't use the Tamagotchi On App on my Mix and I don't have another Mix to connected to and marry it with. So I was thinking that this could be a good way to keep getting more customized Tamas everytime! I haven't downlaoded it yet to my computer. I emailed the creator of the app about a month ago with the same question, but they haven't replied. So  has anyone tried this app on their Mix? An if you did, did it work?

• By *CrazyChick*
      I couldn't find a thread like it so I decided to come over here and post this, if this is in the wrong area I apologize in advance. I noticed there was a friend feature on the app and that not many folks talk about it, so I wanted to collect as many "friends" possible on the app to learn more about it and maybe see if it is a useful too. Or maybe none of this is necessary. Anyways Ill post my code, and feel free to add me, I love seeing everyone's little Tamas! 

• By fayystark
      Helloo!! Sorry if this has been discussed, I was having a hard time finding a topic that was specific to what I was seeing.
      I have an iPad Air running iOS 12.4.1, I've made sure the software is up to date. I have the Tamagotchi ON (Magical. Its purple) and I am able to connect to the App just fine, but whenever I try to take my items in the Present Box home, the connection fails every time.
      I replaced the batteries in my ON last week, maybe 4-5 days ago. Has anyone run into this issue before?
      Thank you to all who may be able to help. ❤️
    • By iTamannadi
      Hello everyone! 
      I have really good news for us tamagotchi lovers, especially for those who are outside Japan! 
      Yesterday, @tamapalace made an article that can be found here and it’s talking about Mr.Blinky’s upcoming project.
      He is working on the Tamagotchi Meets Station downloads/content, and according to him it will be soon available for everyone, that means we don’t need to be in japan to have them! 
      This is a screenshot I took from his twitter account: 

I can’t wait to see the finished project and try it out myself! 

• By Pingasatchi
      The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.
      I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 
      This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 
      Let me know what y'all think.