How do I get a memetchi on my tamagotchi music star (V6)?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie3209

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I own a tamagotchi music star :)  I’ve had my music star for YEARS and I’ve never been able to get memetchi —> :)  I just think she is so incredibly cute!! My tamagotchi baby is a girl, is not a toddler yet, and is an odd generation. I was wondering what I have to do to achieve a memetchi ;)  What steps do I have to take? Thanks for your help!  :)

I'm afraid that I don't know the answer to your question as I know nothing about the Tamagotchi Music Star, but I've moved the thread to the "Help for Tamagotchi Owners" section, where those who know the answer might be able to help you out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo! Total music star veteran here, hopefully I'll be able to help you :D

Anyway, the V6/Music Star has a whole ton of growth charts that you can easily search up -- for most, if not all of them, Memetchi is required to have been taken "great care" of. Luckily, you're on an odd generation, as you noted in your post - so you're super close to getting her!

So, if you want to know how to obtain Memetchi, you're gonna have to utilize something known as "care misses". Basically, if you let your tamagotchi's happy or hungry hearts drop to 0, every fifteen minutes they will call for your attention - signified by a little beep and the tenth icon on your screen lighting up. If you don't answer the call in these fifteen minutes, the icon will blank and you'll have obtained a care miss. This link here explains more about care misses, probably better than I did. Scroll down to the Connection Tamagotchis section and it'll be able to inform you!

If you know what these are and how they work, great! All you need to know is that when your tama is a teenager, you'll have to miss 2-3 calls for attention (if I remember correctly) in order for it to evolve into Memetchi.

Hope this helps!  :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
As well as this Growth Chart which may help visually.

2wogaxs.jpg

Yo! Total music star veteran here, hopefully I'll be able to help you :D

Anyway, the V6/Music Star has a whole ton of growth charts that you can easily search up -- for most, if not all of them, Memetchi is required to have been taken "great care" of. Luckily, you're on an odd generation, as you noted in your post - so you're super close to getting her!

So, if you want to know how to obtain Memetchi, you're gonna have to utilize something known as "care misses". Basically, if you let your tamagotchi's happy or hungry hearts drop to 0, every fifteen minutes they will call for your attention - signified by a little beep and the tenth icon on your screen lighting up. If you don't answer the call in these fifteen minutes, the icon will blank and you'll have obtained a care miss. This link here explains more about care misses, probably better than I did. Scroll down to the Connection Tamagotchis section and it'll be able to inform you!

If you know what these are and how they work, great! All you need to know is that when your tama is a teenager, you'll have to miss 2-3 calls for attention (if I remember correctly) in order for it to evolve into Memetchi.

Hope this helps!  :ichigotchi:
Thank you so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back