Tamagotchi ON's being sold on auction websites before offical release.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this but Tamagotchi Warnings is for warnings on fakes and these from what anyone can tell are real Tamagotchi ON's.

I saw this video from a fellow Tama fan on YouTube about a person selling Tamagotchi ON's. There is also a Chinese market like store selling up to 18 Tamagotchi ON's with a tag on the box scribbled out. Like the video maker said this scribbled out info could be something such as "defective" or the Tama being a test model and not one meant for sale.

The eBay seller and buyers are from the UK, seeing as the UK will not be getting the Tama's I agree with the video creator that the sale was a good deal. The buyer even sold 2 of the 3 Tamagotchi ON's they bought.

But the question remains of where these are all coming from if its not due for release until next month. I agree with the video maker that if these were given to the seller as Tama's to review then they shouldn't have been sold and should respect Bandai's release date for this product. The Chinese site I can't figure out where these could be coming from.

Here's a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lYflZdU4Dc

The Tamagotchi ON was released early by Target. I received mine nearly a week ago.

EDIT: Just looked at your other posts and it seems like they were sent to most people before the August 15th date I kept seeing. Was the official date the 26th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back