Save_Tamagotchis

Tamagotchi ON's being sold on auction websites before offical release.

Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this but Tamagotchi Warnings is for warnings on fakes and these from what anyone can tell are real Tamagotchi ON's.

I saw this video from a fellow Tama fan on YouTube about a person selling Tamagotchi ON's. There is also a Chinese market like store selling up to 18 Tamagotchi ON's with a tag on the box scribbled out. Like the video maker said this scribbled out info could be something such as "defective" or the Tama being a test model and not one meant for sale.

The eBay seller and buyers are from the UK, seeing as the UK will not be getting the Tama's I agree with the video creator that the sale was a good deal. The buyer even sold 2 of the 3 Tamagotchi ON's they bought.

But the question remains of where these are all coming from if its not due for release until next month. I agree with the video maker that if these were given to the seller as Tama's to review then they shouldn't have been sold and should respect Bandai's release date for this product. The Chinese site I can't figure out where these could be coming from.

Here's a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lYflZdU4Dc

The answer is simple - Tamagotchi ON has been released early in Hong Kong. Not only it but also the English version of the Digimon 20th as well. HK usually receives most English model releases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      Barnes and Noble has the Green Magical Tamagotchi ON for order, as in to buy not pre-ordering. They don't have the other three colors though. I ordered it yesterday and I'm just on the order tracking screen like...

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      Wanted to know what versions people are getting. I heard the Magical, specifically the Purple Magical is popular in Japan. So I'm curious of what versions are popular in the west.
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      Due to the Meets and ON being found by several reviewers of the ON to be able to connect, after Bandai US stated they would not be able to, some in the community began to feel that if they were wrong about the two connecting that Bandai US was wrong about the bugs and glitches in the Meets being fixed in the ON was also not correct.
      I messaged Bandai US about this. Bellow is the message I sent them and their response. The blackout information is my name to protect my privacy.
      Bandai's Response to a Message I sent regarding The ON and Meets Connecting and Possible Retained Bugs
    • By Save_Tamagotchis
      As the Tamagotchi ON is the English counter part of the Tamagotchi Meets I was wondering if anyone here could tell me the size of the Meets.
      I'm planning to buy the Tamagotchi ON next month and want to make a cradle for it before I buy it if possible. But the only Tama's I have to use for size are the Connections, Music Star in terms of the most recent ones I have. My Tamago I'm sure is way to big and wide from what I've seen from reviewers who got the ON early.
    • By Admin
      I am curious to know who is planning on getting a Tamagotchi On (vote in the poll)...

Also, what is most appealing to you about the Tamagotchi On? Color screen? App integration? Just to have a new release? Something else?