V1+2 Item Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chichorror

Reaction score
Hey, I have some questions concerning items for V1 & V2 that I haven't been able to find answers to ANYWHERE.

Firstly, for V1: does anyone know all the unique items each character can get through connecting? For example, I know Kuchipatchi can get a hat, and Tarakotchi can get a skateboard. Is there a complete list anywhere?

Secondly, for the V2, can you still get items through connecting or do you have to buy them all from the shop? Can all characters use all the items (I know adults can't use the ball) or are they only able to play with "their own" items?

Lastly, for both versions: do the items/gotchi points you have stay in your inventory across generations? i.e. once my tama has a baby and leaves, will I lose the items/money he earned, or will they still be there for the new baby to use?

Thanks in advance!

The top of this page lists some items. I am unable to confirm whether its a complete list or not.

As for the V2, you'll have to buy the items. I am pretty sure adults can use all the items with exception of the Ball.

For your third question, The V1 doesn't have points, but the V2 will keep them across all generations. 

The top of this page lists some items. I am unable to confirm whether its a complete list or not.

As for the V2, you'll have to buy the items. I am pretty sure adults can use all the items with exception of the Ball.

For your third question, The V1 doesn't have points, but the V2 will keep them across all generations. 
Yeah, I've seen that page. It's definitely not a complete list. Thank you for the other two answers though! I wanted to know for sure before I bought anything from the shop. :)  I know the V1 doesn't have points - I was asking if its items will stay there too - but I'd assume the answer is yes?

Yeah, I've seen that page. It's definitely not a complete list. Thank you for the other two answers though! I wanted to know for sure before I bought anything from the shop. :)  I know the V1 doesn't have points - I was asking if its items will stay there too - but I'd assume the answer is yes?
Sadly the answer is no. Items don't stick around after each generation on the V1.

The V1 times are as follows, unless I'm mistaken:

Mametchi, Mimitchi: Bow Tie, Bow, Pencil

Kuchipatchi, Memetchi: Cap, Maracas

Tarakotchi: Boots, Skateboard

Hanatchi, Androtchi: Wig, Bubbles

Masktchi, Gozarutchi: Cape, Wings, Darts

Oyajitchi: Hair Gel

Everyone else: Ball

I'm pretty sure Sunglasses and Weights are on the V1 too but I can't remember who receives them.

This page has a more complete V2 item list, though I think there might still be gaps here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back