Music Star Care Misses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie3209

Reaction score
Hey everybody!  :ichigotchi:  My toddler Kuchitamatchi evolved into a teen over night and I overslept, so when I woke up to look at it, It had the sickness icon over my tama and all of the hearts in the hungry and happy meters were empty. I've been trying to get at least 3 care misses to achieve a Kuchipatchi but now I don't know if I already got a care miss while I was asleep. Because of the sickness icon, the attention icon couldn't appear but would it still count as a care miss since all of my hearts were empty? I just don't want to get more care misses than I'm supposed to and end up with a Tarakotchi   :tarakotchi:  

A care miss is usually when the Tamagotchi beeps for attention and the attention icon comes up or it poops, and you do not take action for 15 minutes (You don't have to respond to it beeping immediately). So if it beeps and you leave it for 15 minutes without taking care of whatever is wrong it counts as a care miss. Odds are you got a care miss if all its stats were low when you woke up.

But finding out how many misses you got is difficult since I don't think there is a standard time the Tama is programed to beep (example: Tama programed to beep every two hours if there is any programed schedule)

In the future set your alarm a little before your Tama wakes up in the morning. You can also pause it for the night to be extra safe if slowing down their growth doesn't bother you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back