Sign in to follow this  
Mimitchi06

Tamagotchi Art Sharing

Just a little thread I decided to make where everyone can share their Tamagotchi art. I’ll start with this picture of Pizzarinatchi:

spacer.png

She’s cute, I like her. When I get the ON I’m going to get the pizza genes as early as I can.

• Like 1

I don't know if these can count considering I did not draw these myself and because they feature one of my OC's, but here are some tamagotchi drawings I commissioned from friends and other artists. ^^

https://sta.sh/29ki40mlc6n 

My Friend Tama shipped my OC (his name is AC btw) with either lovelitchi or moriritchi and honestly the idea just stuck after I made these commissions. XDD I really adore the ship now thanks to her. =w=;

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Tamacass
      Check it out! A typical Tamagotchi log!
      I've been actually excited about running a Tamagotchi recently, and I've been wanting to blog it! This will feature conversations between myself and fictional portrayals of the tamas I'm raising (with portraits drawn by yours truly - apologies to @anasmilkbar, I'm totally ripping you off), similar to my previous logs, so if you're not too interested you can easily skip forward.

~・・*・・~
      𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣/𝕍𝟞
      I started it up a few days ago, continuing on from a previous generation (now on 4th). I'm currently raising Cabaret, a Kuromametchi! I unfortunately don't have photos on me at this point in time, oops. I'll list his stats:
      Age: 2 Gender: Boy Weight: 38 Lbs. Stats: Full Instrument: Microphone Band Name: F1 FHART Pro debut: No Star Rank: 999th(!) ~・・*・・~
          Hey, that's not the name of my band. You dunce.
          I'm not the one who misspelled it.
          Also, I would give anything if it meant not seeing your face.
          Gee, thanks.
          I mean, I don't think you're usually a red, mutated Kuchitamatchi. That arm is freaking me out.
          Your entire life is a lie, you live in a plastic shell. Anyway, shouldn't you be preparing for your eventual pro debut?
          I guess. F1 CHARTs' not gonna take off without me.
          Certainly won't take off with a name like F1 FHART, either.
          Hey!
          Kidding, I'm kidding! I'm busy at the moment, you, uh... continue practicing your amazing singing skills.
          I've trained for this very moment.
          Just for a practice session?
          Hitting high notes and low notes in quick succession is excruciating, y'know.
          Count yourself lucky. I can't sing. In fact, I don't even play an instrument. You are an escape for me and my lacking musical abilities.
          Good. Suffer.

That's all for now!  Thanks for reading my dudes, I'll be back tonight with a few photos ❤️
      -Tamacass
    • By leogames2012
      Some Ugly art For Mametchi....
    • By Bossalyn
      Come share your tamagotchi fan-art! Whether it's from Majoritchi to Fairytchi, post it here! Make sure it is your own art, no art theft please. ❤️
    • By Arissu
      Hello to everyone Interested  
      So this is a little idea i had, instead of making fan art of the base characters, what about making art of YOUR pet?
      I will try to draw all the characters i had since my 2nd Tamagotchi generation alongside the pictrue of the original tama i had with the name i gave it.

You all are more than welcome to add your own
      there are no special rules, just add your drawing+the original and the name you gave it
         any art style is welcome!
                                                                ~~~♥
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Edit: i decided to add a quick "how to" to anyone who might not know how to post a picture.
      the way i did it is just going to Imgur i created an upload (as a guest, i didn't register at first) 
      then i selected the pictures from my pc to upload and after it was done i just clicked copy on the picture and pasted it in my reply.
      also if you want to use the "attachment" option you can go on google and look for "picture compressor"
      this will make any picture you try to attatch smaller in size so it won't exceed the size limit.