Change color pink (Meets)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCat

Reaction score
Hello! Is there any way to change the color of my character to pink in Magical Meets? I saw that it is done by eating 5 peaches, but I can not find them  :(

Peaches and the pink color change are not available in either version of the Meets from everything I looked at. Peaches and the pink color are available in the M!x however.

Here is a link to a list of foods that changes a Tama's color in both the Fairy and Magical Meets and what color the foods change the Tama to.

You need to give 5 of the color changing food to the Tama and the effect lasts for 24 hours. After 24 hours your Tama will return to its original color.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zZ7uZ4on_i_pm-iEkqM6n9YUo80aFIND/view

Last edited by a moderator:
This may not be helpful for you, but if you do happen to have a Tamagotchi M!X version you can actually send items to the Meets and it will be able to change your color

This may not be helpful for you, but if you do happen to have a Tamagotchi M!X version you can actually send items to the Meets and it will be able to change your color
I don't own a M!x to answer that question but I would assume the answer is no. If the item for the color change doesn't exist in the Tama I don't think they would waste space in the coding to allow a Tama to turn pink when the item to do that is not available.

That is an experiment I'd like to see someone who does have a Meets and M!x try out for us to get a proper answer.

I have a M!X, I could try.
Is there any way to lower your hunger fast?

I don't own a M!x to answer that question but I would assume the answer is no. If the item for the color change doesn't exist in the Tama I don't think they would waste space in the coding to allow a Tama to turn pink when the item to do that is not available.

That is an experiment I'd like to see someone who does have a Meets and M!x try out for us to get a proper answer.
Sorry to bump the old thread, but the only reason I mentioned it was because I had tried it myself 😛 But thank you @LadyCat for also doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back