Sign in to follow this  
LadyCat

Change color pink (Meets)

Hello! Is there any way to change the color of my character to pink in Magical Meets? I saw that it is done by eating 5 peaches, but I can not find them :(

Peaches and the pink color change are not available in either version of the Meets from everything I looked at. Peaches and the pink color are available in the M!x however.

Here is a link to a list of foods that changes a Tama's color in both the Fairy and Magical Meets and what color the foods change the Tama to.

You need to give 5 of the color changing food to the Tama and the effect lasts for 24 hours. After 24 hours your Tama will return to its original color.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zZ7uZ4on_i_pm-iEkqM6n9YUo80aFIND/view

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 1

Oh I did not know some of the tips and tricks on the list! Thank you!

I did not see anything in the guides about the pink color either, but in this it appears:

http://www.vpets.org/guides/tamagotchi-meets-guide

Edited by LadyCat

This may not be helpful for you, but if you do happen to have a Tamagotchi M!X version you can actually send items to the Meets and it will be able to change your color

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TamaPapa said:

This may not be helpful for you, but if you do happen to have a Tamagotchi M!X version you can actually send items to the Meets and it will be able to change your color

I don't own a M!x to answer that question but I would assume the answer is no. If the item for the color change doesn't exist in the Tama I don't think they would waste space in the coding to allow a Tama to turn pink when the item to do that is not available.

That is an experiment I'd like to see someone who does have a Meets and M!x try out for us to get a proper answer.

I have a M!X, I could try.
Is there any way to lower your hunger fast?

On 7/7/2019 at 7:34 PM, LadyCat said:

I have a M!X, I could try.
Is there any way to lower your hunger fast?

Step to update: I tried and the Flower Hills tea turned pink to my Meets!

On 7/7/2019 at 11:01 AM, Save_Tamagotchis said:

I don't own a M!x to answer that question but I would assume the answer is no. If the item for the color change doesn't exist in the Tama I don't think they would waste space in the coding to allow a Tama to turn pink when the item to do that is not available.

That is an experiment I'd like to see someone who does have a Meets and M!x try out for us to get a proper answer.

Sorry to bump the old thread, but the only reason I mentioned it was because I had tried it myself 😛 But thank you @LadyCat for also doing that