V6/Music Star - Money vanished

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogostix

Reaction score
I just got to generation 10 on my Music Star, and all my points vanished? And I had amassed quite a fortune, too :C We're talking multi-millionaire. There's no way I could have spent ALL of it and landed on exactly 0 gp. So it must have POOFed away.

Is this normal for generation 10? It sees a 1 and assumes I should have none? Or am I just very unlucky?

(Luckily I have 2 Music Stars so I can gift food from the other one so the first one won't starve to death XwX )

Depending on the generation (1st or 2nd wave) of music star you have, you will either lose half (1st wave) or all (2nd wave) of your money when the parent tama leaves.

1st wave

Depending on the generation (1st or 2nd wave) of music star you have, you will either lose half (1st wave) or all (2nd wave) of your money when the parent tama leaves.

1st wave
I own 2 first waves... but that still doesn't make sense? The only way to lose half and wind up with 0 is if you already had 0. Which I definitely didn't. There should have been something left.

I guess it doesn't really matter that much, since I have made some money since starting the thread, but I just don't know why that happened. It's never happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back