will the tamagotchi anime ever get dubbed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miraitchi08

Reaction score
when will it ive kinda got my hopes up about becuz they are gonna relese  the  first color Tamagotchi in the us some time in july ( sorry for typo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. The Anime is not airing even in Japan anymore so Tamagotchi Meets (and thus, On as well) is not associated with any anime, it would make little sense for them to suddenly dub the anime  (that has like 400 episodes in total). The various anime series were tie ins with certain colour versions like the iD, iD L and P's.

There are a few dubbed episodes from way back in the day though.

Nah. The Anime is not airing even in Japan anymore so Tamagotchi Meets (and thus, On as well) is not associated with any anime, it would make little sense for them to suddenly dub the anime  (that has like 400 episodes in total). The various anime series were tie ins with certain colour versions like the iD, iD L and P's.

There are a few dubbed episodes from way back in the day though.
YeYeah! But we Will air That Anime On emby kids!

I thought it already did?? Like I remember there were short episodes that were dubbed, idk I only remember bc erica mendez played mametchi tbh

Unless there was like a different anime aside from the shorts but as far as I know there was a dub of some sort of tamagotchi anime so

After about 4 months later I'm back in here and I see the replies...... Like how this person posted how the anime is gonna be on "emby" when I don't believe that and it's pretty clear nothing's happening to the anime

YeYeah! But we Will air That Anime On emby kids!
I don't think your right because if it was on "emby" it would be announced

I thought it already did?? Like I remember there were short episodes that were dubbed, idk I only remember bc erica mendez played mametchi tbh

Unless there was like a different anime aside from the shorts but as far as I know there was a dub of some sort of tamagotchi anime so
I ment the full anime not the Tamagotchi friends cilps

Reactions: Joc
After about 4 months later I'm back in here and I see the replies...... Like how this person posted how the anime is gonna be on "emby" when I don't believe that and it's pretty clear nothing's happening to the anime

I don't think your right because if it was on "emby" it would be announced

I ment the full anime not the Tamagotchi friends cilps
Im the Only Person Who thinks  Its gonna be On emby kids! (But It Didnt happened...)

The closest thing to a dub will probably be my Tamagotchi Abridged anime, and that's more like, say, TFS or YGOTAS with more family-friendly vibes.

I think I'll post VA auditions here soon.

Same here, lass. Same here.

Sometimes I wish for Hasbro to buy Tamagotchi from Bandai if that's what it'll take to get the anime dubbed.

there's around 8 hours worth of a dub of Tamagotchi! here

i doubt they're doing any more than that anytime soon, but there is that

the voice acting isn't great but it just comes off as amusing to me, haha

(also the theme song is.... bad, it's a pretty direct translation of the original but the wordplay does NOT work in english and the end result rivals the 4kids Fighting Foodons opening theme, it's incredible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back