Sign in to follow this  
kimcherries

Penguin / igloo pet...Can anyone identify this?

I remember owning a penguin virtual pet around 10 years ago, but I have no clue what it's called and have had zero success finding it online. It was white and the shape of an igloo, I believe about 4 inches long. It had a fairly large screen and a few buttons below the screen (I think there were 4 or 5?) I'd love to know if anyone owns one of these or knows what I'm referencing! I don't have a photo of it unfortunately. 

Edited by kimcherries

I don't own one of these, but I believe that I know the one that you're looking for, as I've seen them come up on eBay from time to time.

TJJWe3C.jpg

Your description sounds like "Penguin Palz", by MGA. I've included a photograph of it above, which I sourced from a completed eBay listing that came up in an image-search.

Though it's from the same company, Penguin Palz is distinct from the earlier MGA Penguin/Penguin Time keychain virtual pet from the 1990s.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Orbit
      Ok if we got Tamagotchi! in Japan, China, Thailand, and Korea, then why not English? Only 26 episodes were dubbed very poorly in English. So why won’t Bandai America do the dub? We need to get Bandai America to dub the Tamagotchi! animes, mangas, anything Tamagotchi you can think of! We should email them!
    • By Orbit
      Who are these three characters that go against Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi in a soccer tournament (Episode 137). Watch Episode 137 on YouTube, and you’ll see them.
    • By Orbit
      I was at my local market and I found a Lovelitchi doll that talks and sings(?) I didn’t take a picture of it. I got one and gave it to my little sister. Once again, I think it’s fake and I might have the Mandela effect. If you don’t know what the Mandela effect is, there’s a video from Valskibum94 in which he talks about it and some examples.

• By PeteyPiranhasGF
      Hello! 

Recently I've been debating on purchasing a AngelScope virtual pet. Whenever I look up any information on it though, there's very little on it. One being from this site many years ago stating that it's a fortune teller? So I was hoping to make a more recent post on it and see if anyone has anymore information on it! Any bit helps! 
      One of my own personal questions is, what is the purpose of the three holes on the side of it?

Thank you!

• By missusmelty
      So I recently got a QT Rabbit Pet! All the pixels work, it's cute- but sadly there's two things wrong with it. 🥺 It's touch screen yet it doesn't work at times and sometimes it does if I'm lucky. It's also suppose to play music, which I'd like to try and fix too, but if not I would really like to get the touch screen working.

I was wondering if anyone here would be able to help/suggest anything! Thank you in advance!

ALSO! Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this in- I didn't know where else to go and ask this and thought this was my best bet!

• By Haruspexx
      So, back in 1998 or 1999, my mother had gotten me this virtual pet from Avon - I know nothing about it, besides what it looks like [sadly I don't know where it is at the moment, so I can't take a reference image].

It was blue and green, round, and came on a rubber wrist strap, that made it look like a chunky watch made to resemble the earth at first glance.
      I don't remember much about it, besides the fact that it could evolve either into a T-Rex or a Pterodactyl, and the discipline option was particularly disturbing to me as a child, because it showed a person shouting and shaking a wand of some sort at the dinosaur xD.

I know this isn't a lot to go off of, but has anyone else ever encountered one?
      I've done some googling and couldn't find a trace of this particular virtual pet anywhere online, although there are so many in existence that I'm not terribly surprised.