Tamagotchi Breeding Theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi06

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this would fit in any of the other forums, but I came up with some kind of breeding “theory” for the Meets. It could probably work with the M!x as well.

My theory is, you repeatedly breed your tama with the same character over and over until the resulting pet has all of the married character’s genes. So essentially you create a “clone” tama that is (virtually) identical to the character you were repeatedly breeding with. (same genes and colors, possibly gender)

I’m not sure if this is actually possible, considering I don’t have a Meets/M!x to test the theory on, but it’s still something to discuss. If anyone is willing to try this out, they can, but of course they don’t have to. 

I will, but you migh have to dumb it down a tiny bit, since i’m new.

Also, you could take one of the tama babies, breed wit with the other, breed that baby with another baby, so you’d have the genes combine in one baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s a quick mock up of how the theory would be tested:

A3D243BF-6D91-47A8-B798-042D105F4F5E.jpeg

I know Lovelitchi is a “starter” character, but she’s also available to marry at the Tama Resort, which is the default location. Besides, this is just an example.

In said example, the user’s tama, Mametchi, would repeatedly breed with Lovelitchi, until the Mametchi genes no longer appear, to create a tama that is virtually identical, with the exception of gender. 

However, there are a few problems. From what I’ve seen, the genes from the first generation tend to be carried down for sometimes up to 6 generations, usually the Mametchi ears. I’m not sure if this is a feature, but from some promotional images there’s the possibility for recessive genes from past generations to pop up, which could slow the process of “cloning” the character.

Even with these potential problems, I still think the theory could be successful, and “cloning” the character could happen.

I’ll put it on my mental calendar.

My Meets comes in the 15th (ordered on independence day even with expedited shipping). I’ll try it once i have the option to,

Unfortunately, this theory is not possible, since the tamagotchi would register Lovelitchi (of the example) as the mother, making it impossible to marry her again.
However, you can marry with her a generation yes, a generation no, a generation yes, a generation no ... although you would need male children (I think it is possible to restart before the end of the animation of the newborn to repeat the wedding until the desired gender is achieved).

Unfortunately, this theory is not possible, since the tamagotchi would register Lovelitchi (of the example) as the mother, making it impossible to marry her again.
However, you can marry with her a generation yes, a generation no, a generation yes, a generation no ... although you would need male children (I think it is possible to restart before the end of the animation of the newborn to repeat the wedding until the desired gender is achieved).
Thank you for the info- I think this method of breeding with a character generation on/off should be used to test the theory. 

(I actually didn’t know about this until now, thanks again)

Thank you for the info- I think this method of breeding with a character generation on/off should be used to test the theory. 

alright, so breed once with Lovelitchi, have the baby breed with someone else, have THAT baby breed with Lovelitchi, and so on?

you probably will have to dumb it down some more.

Do you want me to send pics of the breeding and stuff, or just flat out tell you what happens?

also, (see two posts up)

ill just tell you because i really don't post pics. 

one more thing... i didn't really understand what LadyCat said... dumb it down a bit? sorry if i'm being too annoying.

btdubs this is the log for it 

one more thing... i didn't really understand what LadyCat said... dumb it down a bit? sorry if i'm being too annoying.
Do not worry, you're not being annoying at all!
In the tamagotchi Meets (and M!X) is kept in a book the record of all the characters he knows in his visits to the locations (the level of relationship increases to become friends or marriage when they have more meetings).
If you married your character with Lovelitchi, the baby automatically saved it in the book as "mommy" (that level of relationship does not vary) and they will not be able to get married for that reason. You can also see her at her parents' house.
However, the "grandson" of this Lovelitchi, does not know his grandmother since birth, so he can relate to her in her location as a possible future partner. 
For this reason, you can not marry all generations with the same character ... only "grandchildren", because they do not know her as a mother:
1st gen: marries Lovelitchi.
2nd gen: he can not marry Lovelitchi because she is his mother.
3rd generation: can marries Lovelitchi because he does not know her as a family.
4th gen: again you can not marry her because she is his mother.

I have new information that can be useful!
I read about a genetic manipulation guide and I wanted to experiment. I tried to keep the head of the mother and the body of the father and this was the result:

View attachment 344

Was that luck or does it really work? (For some reason she got the father's face). I will continue testing and updating. You can do it too! It would be interesting see all results.

I copy the message from the user @lauraassy (reddit) where she explains the theory:

I talked with Samantha (she has contributed a lot to the tama community) and if you are interested in manipulating genes, this should worth a read:

Evolution theory” (meets) Male baby (previous tama : female) Low happiness baby (mother’s head) / high happiness baby (father’s head) Low happiness toddler (mother’s body) / high happiness (father’s body)

Male baby (previous tama : male) High happiness baby (mother’s head) / low happiness baby (father’s head) High happiness toddler (father’s body) / low happiness toddler (mother’s body)

Female baby (previous tama : female) Low happiness baby (father’s head) / high happiness baby (mother’s head) Low happiness toddler (mother’s body) / high happiness toddler (father’s body)

Female baby (previous tama : male) Low happiness baby (mother’s head) / high happiness baby(father’s head) Low happiness toddler (father’s body) / high happiness toddler (mother’s body)

Altaltough i dont think its 100% accurate

Do not worry, you're not being annoying at all!
In the tamagotchi Meets (and M!X) is kept in a book the record of all the characters he knows in his visits to the locations (the level of relationship increases to become friends or marriage when they have more meetings).
If you married your character with Lovelitchi, the baby automatically saved it in the book as "mommy" (that level of relationship does not vary) and they will not be able to get married for that reason. You can also see her at her parents' house.
However, the "grandson" of this Lovelitchi, does not know his grandmother since birth, so he can relate to her in her location as a possible future partner. 
For this reason, you can not marry all generations with the same character ... only "grandchildren", because they do not know her as a mother:
1st gen: marries Lovelitchi.
2nd gen: he can not marry Lovelitchi because she is his mother.
3rd generation: can marries Lovelitchi because he does not know her as a family.
4th gen: again you can not marry her because she is his mother.
who do we marry in the off generations?

who do we marry in the off generations?
When does Lovelitchi appear as a mother in the book? With another character from the locations or of the app (and cross your fingers because it does not inherit many genes of he or not very dominant genes).

note to self: always download pic from google photos...

G9h8mjCLLXtuQhvjaVxBjIFQimz-Sb_1MWIMkY0SHJzhTZ41lIY8cADt7MW3AOl7KZq_96GI_YjHwlmhTpzD4PT_feWHFDBWlAA

Ups ... the link does not work for me, could you insert the photo in the message?
i finally embedded the photo...

Exact! This would be the way to go.
Something that can also help is that numbers 4 and 7 will be characters of the app with genes of the 2 :)

Exact! This would be the way to go.
Something that can also help is that numbers 4 and 7 will be characters of the app with genes of the 2 :)
so people who are in the app that we can marry?

also i just realized something... If Lovelitchi is an accessible (meaning they can be your pet), then that means we can find someone on the app that is Lovelitchi,  4 and 7 could be Lovelitchi or Lovelitchi adjacent 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back