ID L and Meets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurb

Reaction score
So, i ordered a Tamagotchi Meets and a Tamagotchi ID L. What should i expect from the Meets? Also, the ID L has two corroded battery terminals (one spring, one pad)  that don’t appear that they’re in the circuit board. I heard from someone that ketchup works, but should i really believe that?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not understand very well what he means by "what to expect from the Meets". I suppose that in terms of its operation, if so, there are many recorded glitches (do not panic, only spoils the device one of them: when it send you an bug mail with the green background and you delete this friend), but if the values are reset factory, there is no danger (this glitch ir very rarely of appears). Anyone can make you lose all your progress in the worst case. Even so, not all tamagotchis are affected by failures and some people have managed not to repeat them.
As for the corroded batteries, I never heard about ketchup. But yes about rub with a toothbrush and baking soda, or a cotton and vinegar/lemon (although I have not tried it personally and I can not assure you anything).
Congratulations on your new adquisitions! The IDL is a great version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back