Meets Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurb

Reaction score
Alright, from my previous posts you can probably figure out i ordered a Meets. First of all.. how much Japanese should i know? Second, how "glitchy" will it really be? Third, will the ON i ordered off of Amazon really be here in August? I can't wait that long, guys. I CAN'T! Especially while everyone else is enjoying theirs while i'm stuck waiting until August 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Tamagotchi Meets are fairly easy to use without knowing any Japanese IMO. As long as you are familiar with typical Tamagotchi Color functionality, they’re all similar. In the breeding question thread I linked an English guide, which is very helpful if you’re new to Tamagotchi. Of course, if you care about things like character dialogue then basic knowledge of the language would be needed.

2. Personally I have had zero problems with legit glitches. The only one I’ve encountered, which was my fault, is a generational glitch under rare circumstances after marrying with MyMeets. However, others on here have given accounts of their Meets randomly resetting and losing all data. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back