Meets Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurb

Reaction score
How do i marry and make babies on the meets? Do i have to wait 24 hours for it to become an adult, or not? I'm asking for @Mimitchi06's breeding theory (see it here:)

I'm gonna need all the details since i haven't used a color tama. EVER.

It has to become an adult which takes 3 days, but in the meantime your Tamagotchi can build up a relationship with the character you want it to marry. Start by choosing the island said character lives on. Then, on the next screen select the first option and choose an item to bring. Characters you visit appear at random, so you may have to try multiple times before your Tamagotchi visits the one you want to.

Each character has their favorite items which makes the relationship grow from acquaintance to BFF faster. They also have least-favorite items that makes them mad! Under the Book icon there is a list of all the dateable characters. Iirc the different levels of the relationship are indicated by the color of their name: Blue is acquaintance, Green is friend, Orange is good friend, and Red is BFF. (These aren’t actual translations btw :D ) When they’re at BFF, the other will propose when your Tama visits it again at that level. Select the bottom option and they will marry. Someome might want to fact check this because it’s been a while since I played it.

For a Meets guide that includes favorite items, see here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back