Posted (edited)

I've been thinking of donating to TamaTalk for awhile now since it is such an awesome website. One thing that confuses me is that if I became a TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi, would I be continuously donating $10 USD or would it be a one-time donation?

Edited by Knighttchi's Ballad
clarity

i believe it's a one time.

52 minutes ago, Knighttchi's Ballad said:

I've been thinking of donating to TamaTalk for awhile now since it is such an awesome website. One thing that confuses me is that if I became a TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi, would I be continuously donating $10 USD or would it be a one-time donation?

Yeah its just a one-time donation :)

• Like 1

WOOO!

• Like 1

I'm going to be donating here soon as well.  I've been on here (more or less) since 2007, and have gotten a lot of useful information about VPs and their operation.  Now that it's clear that it's a one-time donation, I'm going for it come payday.  I want to be a lifetime Angelgotchi too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Save_Tamagotchis
      I started out with 60kb, then it was 0.04mb and now its 0.02mb. With it going lower and lower will I just not be able to post pictures anymore?
      Is there a way to put pictures on my log or this site without worrying about file size besides posting the URL to the picture?
    • By Admin
      WAAAAY back in 2004 TamaTalk first appeared online.  Thinks were very different back then.  I was still learning how to manage a web site...  The member count was tiny...  Things were simple.  Then TamaTalk started growing... And growing...  And growing.  Back then in 2004, if you told me that in 2019 this site would still be online I would have laughed and thought you were dreaming.  Well...  No dreaming required (though there are lots of blinding fast years in between).  So June 15 is TamaTalk official birthday.  This little community is now 15 years old...  15!!!  Like any 15 year old, we've gone through many changes over the years.  Uh...  I guess 15 puts us into awkward puberty age... *checks for pimples on the site*

It is times like this that I am left feeling very grateful.  Grateful to all of our wonderful members...  Our wonderful Guides...  Our wonderful Angelgotchi and Lifetime Angelgotchi donors... Even grateful to Google for helping people find us for the first time. So thank you to all of you!  Fifteen years is pretty amazing, in my opinion.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMATALK!!!

• By Cisco
      Hello!
      I'm a new member of this forum. I'm an italian guy, so sorry for the bad english, but I'm trying my best. You can call me Cisco.
      I had a Tamagotchi Connection V3 when I was a kid, so I bought one a few months ago. I actually like it; it's great, simple and fun. It's a Jungle Camoflage one, it's really cute.
      Lately, I was thinking of buying a new Tamagotchi. I have enough money, so I'd like to order one online. But I can't decide wich one!
      I'd love to buy a V6 Music Star, but I have not enough money. So, I found some version wich I can buy. I'm interested in one of these, actually:
      Tamagotchi Connection V5 Familitchi
      I think it's a great Tama, I tried it when one of my friend had one. I like it, even if I think it's my leat favourite Connection because there isn't much to do. I like the family system, but it start being boring after a while. Character aren't really different and I'm afraid I'll get the same families every time. Tamagotchi Angel
      I'd like to buy this one, even if I don't really love the characters. I think they are cute, but really similar. I'll obviously buy a Japanese version, but it isn't such a problem, 'cause I'll watch some video online to see how the Tama works. Tamagotchi Ocean
      I love the design and the concept: a water Tamagotchi? Awesome, even if the character aren't really a lot. I'd like tu buy this instead of the other two, but I'm afraid 'cause everyone say it's... way too hard. Ok, something challenging isn't such a problem to me (in particoular during boring time), and I can Pause it everytime I want too (I'm not the type of owner who hate to Pause his Tamas). I mean, I like Tamagotchis, but I have lots of other things to do, so I cant't stay 24/7 on it. But everyone started to say this Tama's impossible, too hard and stuff like that. I'd love to buy it, but I don't know, now... is it really so hard?  
      So, can you guys help me? I'd really like any suggestion. Thanks!
    • By kuchikid
      Yo, everyone. Thanks for watching this videos. Today, I will show how pronounce this word, so let's start. Tamadic, tamadic. So I will repeat again, but a little bit slower. Tamadic, tamadic. That's all. Thanks for watching. If you like this video, please subscribe to my channel. If you want to share your opinion, please leave comment for this video. Thanks and goodbye.

(
      )

| ||
      || |_
    • By Kira_glow
      I got a blue angel a few years back. After a while, it stopped reacting to my tapping, and it became difficult to care for it as i couldn't chase away bats trying to torment it. I tried opening it up to fix it, but i couldn't find the damaged part and upon reassembling it, i found that it no longer worked correctly. (as in, screen flickering, erratic movements and random resets)

I've decided that i want to see if i can repair it. This post is gonna be me documeting my findings! I would post pictures, but my camera is out of batteries and i don't want to wait for it to recharge.

step 1: open the batter cover. Right off the bat, one of the battery contacts has a tiny bit of green corrosion on it. It hasn't had a battery in, and i don't know if that was there when i put it away after i broke it. I got some rubbing alcohol, but i accidentally spilled some on my desk. now my workspace is clean!

step 2: open the body. There's some sticky business inside, but i know i didn't get it wet when i had it running. Is that normal? I'm wiping off the sticky stuff. it feels like dried up mechanical lubricant. the speaker's also a little grimy... there's a fingerprint on it, and i'm almsot certain it's not mine! wiped that off.

got msot of the fine corrosion off the battery contacts. I'm going to look closer at the rest of it to see if i see anyhting wrong. Also, has anyone actually found what in an angel senses the tapping? I don't see anyhting that looks like a motion sensor, except maybe the speaker, but that's the speaker.

step 3: put it back together. I wiped down the circuitry with alcohol, let it dry and now everythign is abck in place. i don't see any kind of weirdness elsewhere, so i can only hope the errors were from the corrosion i wiped off. my batteries are a little iffy, so i'm going to put in new ones.

also, side note: the little plastic wishbone shape that goes in along the screen is a pretty pearly pink color. Is this the same color as the pink angel's body? wouldn't that be neat if the pink one had a blue piece in it as well?

MOMENT OF TRUTH,,,,

IT WORKED

I'm so excited! it looks like i got it working again, its screen is staying on with no flickering and, after a little drop test on my desk with no reset, it looks perfectly fine! In fact, once i got my obake 2, i found that the tap sensor works too now! This literally could not have been more successful!

Something to note, this angel was pretty quiet when it was last working, and now it seems that wiping the grime fof the speaker has made it a little louder as well.

Thanks for reading my journey! I was expecting it to end in failure, but sometimes things just work out.