The Cloning (theory testing)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kurb

Reaction score
So... this is a log that is being created for the testing of @Mimitchi06's breeding theory. 

It begins when i get my Meets. Once the cloning has been finished, this will be a normal tama log.

Last edited by a moderator:
it has BEGUN. Day one: We’re calling him Jack. As a baby, Jack pooped. A lot. For some reason, his face was always cry8ng whenever he faced forward. As a child, Jack found a poodle... He went to the resort with only a ball, took a shower, and had to walk naked because he didn’t have any clothes. (no, wait) At the resort, he checked in, went to dinner with two people (two timer!) and both times, they ate, and fireworks went off. He also met Lovelitchi (this is good news) which means soon we can breed and start. He spend all of his money on a soup and now he can’t pay rent. (Wait....) Jack hasn’t used his couch once. He went in a kiddie pool with some abomination (smorgasborg) of a float with some sail (welcome to the 2 foot open sea.) That’s it,

I’m glad you’re testing my breeding theory, hope it all goes well  :lol:

Just a suggestion/tip, if the resulting child is a girl when you’re planning to marry a Lovelitchi again, you could either 

1. Marry another, similar tama

2. Marry with someone on the app with lovelitchi genes, if you can download it

Hope these tips can help somehow, good luck

What is this theory? I think it's been removed.
It's embedded in Kurb's parent-post here, and it can also be accessed here.

I notice that the link points to a specific post of Kurb's, though, which makes the link wonky as it was later merged with others due to multi-posting - the theory itself is @Mimitchi06's, and it's still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for not posting...  Day 2...  jack evolved into hanbunkotchi, which evolved into Lovelitchi. (gud.) Lovelitchi married Mametchi, and had a baby. That baby had another baby, which is where we are now. Nothing really interesting, though, besides he went to the hotel a lot.

Latest posts

Back