V4.5/Uratama Characters in future Meets version?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iAM

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
As you’ve  seen from the title..

I’ve been thinking a lot about how Ura/V4.5 characters were beautiful and unique! just imagine if bandai made a version of the Meets with only Ura/V4.5 characters? That would be AWESOME :eek:  !

I know some of you might think that they did that with the 20th Anniversary m!x two years ago but unfortunately they didn’t include all the characters or at least the good looking one’s :(  (e.g. UraVioletchi)

let me know what you think and what old verions characters you would like to see in the future :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice to see a bit more variety in terms of shape and size, for sure - I feel that it gets a bit samey seeing the same format for the characters so often (basically, it seems like a lot of current Tamagotchi characters are very Mametchi-shaped :p ).

Myself, I would like to see the return of Tarakotchi, who is my favourite character from the originals and their recent anniversary re-issues. :tarakotchi: I'm a big fan of the "ugly" Tamagotchi evolutions, who have typically gotten sidelined in more recent times.

Reactions: iAM
It would be nice to see a bit more variety in terms of shape and size, for sure - I feel that it gets a bit samey seeing the same format for the characters so often (basically, it seems like a lot of current Tamagotchi characters are very Mametchi-shaped :p ).

Myself, I would like to see the return of Tarakotchi, who is my favourite character from the originals and their recent anniversary re-issues. :tarakotchi: I'm a big fan of the "ugly" Tamagotchi evolutions, who have typically gotten sidelined in more recent times.
You’re right! Especially when it comes to the sizes and shapes! most of them are a bit similar which is annoying at times :(  

I myself get worried sometimes that they will look something similar like the previous generations!

and yes OMG who doesn’t miss Tarakotchi? and so many others, I personally miss Mimitchi and Togetchi :D  

Mimitchi was breedable in the app, there's a possibility they might make an anniversary version in the future.

Mimitchi was breedable in the app, there's a possibility they might make an anniversary version in the future.
Yeah I remember she was available earlier this year, unfortunately I wasn’t able to conncet back then so I missed her :(  

if they do anniversary version for the Meets that would be amazing honestly! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back