Tamagotchi ON Very Very Quiet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
I just got my Tamagotchi ON. Is it normal that it's extremely quiet? I can barely hear the thing.

Also, the screen shuts off after maybe twenty seconds of disuse.

Congratulations on being the first TamaTalk member to report getting their Tamagotchi ON! :D

Anyway, I don't have one, but I did import a Meets and didn't find it to be especially loud - it's quite soft in tone and volume, even when compared to, say, the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, which you'd think wouldn't be as loud as it is. However, I don't have any other colour Tamagotchis to compare it to, so I don't know if the Meets/ON is quiet compared to them. I definitely wouldn't call it a loud device, though.

The screen thing is definitely normal, otherwise it'd chew through batteries like there's no tomorrow! :lol: (I wouldn't be too surprised if we someday see a rechargeable colour Tamagotchi in order to allow for more energy to be stored in that small space.)

Thanks for letting me know! I didn't want to get too attached if my device was defective.

Canada got them early, and I think my EB Games was actually one of the first to get inventory...

Anyhow, here she is:

Capture.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back