Bandai's Response to a Message I sent regarding The ON and Meets Connecting and Possible Retained Bugs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Due to the Meets and ON being found by several reviewers of the ON to be able to connect, after Bandai US stated they would not be able to, some in the community began to feel that if they were wrong about the two connecting that Bandai US was wrong about the bugs and glitches in the Meets being fixed in the ON was also not correct.

I messaged Bandai US about this. Bellow is the message I sent them and their response. The blackout information is my name to protect my privacy.

Bandai's Response to a Message I sent regarding The ON and Meets Connecting and Possible Retained Bugs

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture is not clear  :eek:
Hover over the image and click on it to zoom in on it. Your mouse cursor should turn into a magnifying glass with a "+" symbol on it when you hover your mouse over it indicating you can zoom in on it.

Hover over the image and click on it to zoom in on it. Your mouse cursor should turn into a magnifying glass with a "+" symbol on it when you hover your mouse over it indicating you can zoom in on it.
I guess phone browsers don’t support the wbsite, will try and check it on my laptop!

thank you.

Well, that answer was anticlimactic. I guess only time will tell if the random reset glitch is still present. On the bright side, it’s nice knowing Meets owners won’t need two Tamagotchi Ons!

Well, that answer was anticlimactic. I guess only time will tell if the random reset glitch is still present. On the bright side, it’s nice knowing Meets owners won’t need two Tamagotchi Ons!
Canadian fans have theirs early so maybe if anything turns up before the release on the 28th they'll let us know.

There's also the people Bandai sent Tamagotchi ON's to in order to review them and give their thoughts and they've had the ON's for a while now. So I think any bugs or glitches would have shown up by now if their still playing with them. And I haven't heard of any bugs or glitches from the reviewers.

There's suppose to be an image with the messages in it under my comment. I don't know if its going through review or something happened when I posted. So I uploaded the image on Imgur and put a link to the image here:

It wasn't there when I reviewed and approved the thread, so I'm guessing that something went wrong when the post was made (though what that is, I don't know).

For additional clarity, here's an embed of the image, as well;

1B3acuT.png

I must say that I appreciate their honesty! Their department doesn't know for sure, and they don't mince words about it - that's far better than vague, non-committal answers that might get people's hopes up (as is the norm, on, say, a company's social-media channels).

@Penguin-keeperI sent a second message to Bandai with the same message above when I sent the first (I was worried at the time I misspelled my email address so I sent another message right after the first) so I might be getting another message relating to this issue. Most likely from a different Costumer Service person who might be able to give us different information. I'll post it if I receive another message.

I don't really know about the Meets glitches, but I own an On and I noticed something...

I've seen a lot of people online saying you can leave your Tamagotchi at the hotel in the Meets for an hourly fee. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Anyhow. this doesn't seem possible on my Tamagotchi On (no such option from what I've seen), so I suspect the Meets and On have different software - not just translations. They might just share the same connection protocol.

I don't really know about the Meets glitches, but I own an On and I noticed something...

I've seen a lot of people online saying you can leave your Tamagotchi at the hotel in the Meets for an hourly fee. Correct me if I'm wrong here. Anyhow. this doesn't seem possible on my Tamagotchi On (no such option from what I've seen), so I suspect the Meets and On have different software - not just translations. They might just share the same connection protocol.
The glitches in the Meets include:

• Lagging
  • Tama not getting older (Called the Peter Pan Glitch)
  • Resetting on its own.

The Resort Hotel is an unlockable location unlocked when you travel to any destination for the first time. Your Tamagotchi can't travel anywhere when its in the baby stage, it has to be a child, teen or adult to travel. Try unlocking Gourmet Street by eating Omurice at the restaurant 5 times and then travel to Gourmet Street and see if that doesn't unlock the hotel.

The glitches in the Meets include:

• Lagging
  • Tama not getting older (Called the Peter Pan Glitch)
  • Resetting on its own.

The Resort Hotel is an unlockable location unlocked when you travel to any destination for the first time. Your Tamagotchi can't travel anywhere when its in the baby stage, it has to be a child, teen or adult to travel. Try unlocking Gourmet Street by eating Omurice at the restaurant 5 times and then travel to Gourmet Street and see if that doesn't unlock the hotel.
I think you misunderstood what I meant.

I've been to the Tama Hotel as a child, teen, and adult. There's just no option to leave my Tamagotchi there.

EDIT: Never mind. The option is, in fact, there. The tranlation was just awful. They used the word "Leave," not "Drop Off" or "Rent Room." I had assumed "Leave" meant "Return Home..."

Canadian fans have theirs early so maybe if anything turns up before the release on the 28th they'll let us know.

There's also the people Bandai sent Tamagotchi ON's to in order to review them and give their thoughts and they've had the ON's for a while now. So I think any bugs or glitches would have shown up by now if their still playing with them. And I haven't heard of any bugs or glitches from the reviewers.
Theres spelling errors. And the battery life kinda sucks. Mine lasted 3 days when I first bought it. So you have to play with your tama sparingly it seems to prolong its life. It also does lag. I'm sure it's all due to all the information in it and the bluetooth that is very draining. But it's something they may need to work on. However rechargeable batteries here are a must. Have a set on charge and in use and swap them out. 

Theres spelling errors. And the battery life kinda sucks. Mine lasted 3 days when I first bought it. So you have to play with your tama sparingly it seems to prolong its life. It also does lag. I'm sure it's all due to all the information in it and the bluetooth that is very draining. But it's something they may need to work on. However rechargeable batteries here are a must. Have a set on charge and in use and swap them out. 
Was your Tama's screen brightness turned up or at the lowest setting? Where are the spelling errors located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back