Best way to clean Tamagotchi screens?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrungo

Reaction score
Hello, currently im running a P1 and P2 and the screens have some dirt and smudges on them, I usually just wipe them down with my glasses cloth which works.

But I want to know if theres a more efficient/better way to clean them, I want these things to be in the best condition they can be! So if anyone has any tips, it'd be very useful, thank you!!!! :D   :D  

If it’s just dirt on the screen I think wiping them is enough!

I’m not sure if you will find screen protectors specifically made for P1 or P2, but you can buy a phone screen protector from any mobile shop and try to cut it so it can fit your tamas.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it’s just dirt on the screen I think wiping them is enough!

I’m not sure if you will find screen protectors specifically made for P1 or P2, but you can buy a phone screen protector from any mobile shop and try to cut it so it can fit your tamas.
You can buy specially fitted screen liners for most models, for a pack of 5 around £4. (I’m not sure how much that would convert to, if it’s usual in dollars.)

Another thing to try is pressing the corners with a semi-thin tissue. I’ve tried this simple trick and it gets out more than you expect! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a lens cleaner that you use for electronics would work. I use per-moistened alcohol ones for electronics for my 3DS and Switch screens and I haven't had any issues.

A little bit of Windex (or other glass cleaner) on a Q-tip, then use the other side to dry. 

A little bit of Windex (or other glass cleaner) on a Q-tip, then use the other side to dry. 
Does this really work ok? I thought that you weren't supposed to use window-cleaners on plastics? :huh:

Does this really work ok? I thought that you weren't supposed to use window-cleaners on plastics? :huh:
Yeah, I’m also not sure. I’m also always self-conscious whenever I come across Tamagotchis+Dirt+Water because obviously water is involved. Also I’m pretty sure the screens are a transparent plastic not a glass (as windows are). I’d just use a normal tissue/cloth, unless you risk having water streaks on your Screen esculating into problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back