Do you think tamas are like children?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super puppy

Reaction score
I mean, they wont go to sleep, they will poop and can clean up after themselves and they need attention every 5 minutes.  

Tamagotchis are a training for kids when they get older 

That’s the point of the tamagotchis :)  

They are made so that you can look after them and raise them.

Tamagotchis are a training for kids when they get older 
You are right! It’s a good option for some kids to make them feel responsible! 

But for some people like myself who is 23 years old college student, but still run them and collect them  :lol:  it’s a hobby for me more than “training” and I’m sure so many people on this forum can relate on this.  ;)

That’s the point of the tamagotchis :)  

They are made so that you can look after them and raise them.

You are right! It’s a good option for some kids to make them feel responsible! 

But for some people like myself who is 23 years old college student, but still run them and collect them  :lol:  it’s a hobby for me more than “training” and I’m sure so many people on this forum can relate on this.  ;)
Kind of a coincidence that you say that! I was 9 at the time, and I was desperate to get a Hamster. (I eventually got one, and still have her today!) At the time I already knew I was getting one, but I wanted to be extra prepared so I got a Tamagotchi Friends to show to my parents that O could look after a pet on my own. (not including my Dad having to feed it when I was at school :p  )

Kind of a coincidence that you say that! I was 9 at the time, and I was desperate to get a Hamster. (I eventually got one, and still have her today!) At the time I already knew I was getting one, but I wanted to be extra prepared so I got a Tamagotchi Friends to show to my parents that O could look after a pet on my own. (not including my Dad having to feed it when I was at school :p  )
Definitely! It’s a great option to encourage young kids to be patient and responsible if they wanted to get pets  ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back