PC option on tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTech

Reaction score
What is PC used for???? PLS help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The PC option is for sending your tamagotchi pet to “tamatown” and be able to play with your tamagotchi on the website. You can also receive gotchi points, items and souvenirs the more you login to the website. 

There are a lot of tamagotchi releases that has PC option, each version is different than the other so it depends on what version you own. 

Unfortunately tamatown for the models V3,V4,V4.5, music star, tamago and dream town has shutdown and it seems like bandai is not planing to bring it back!  :(

However, @Alex Grigoriou did an amazing job! He tried and brought old tamatown back, check his thread here

Not sure how to use PC with the newer tamagotchi versions (2013 onward), hopefully someone who knows better about them could help you  :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
The PC option is for sending your tamagotchi pet to “tamatown” and be able to play with your tamagotchi on the website. You can also receive gotchi points, items and souvenirs the more you login to the website. 

There are a lot of tamagotchi releases that has PC option, each version is different than the other so it depends on what version you own. 

Unfortunately tamatown for the models V3,V4,V4.5, music star, tamago and dream town has shutdown and it seems like bandai is not planing to bring it back!  :(

However, @Alex Grigoriou did an amazing job! He tried and brought old tamatown back, check his thread here

Not sure how to use PC with the newer tamagotchi versions (2013 onward), hopefully someone who knows better about them could help you  :)  
I can help you with this ;)  The PC on the Tamagotchi Friends is used to “buy” items online and get them downloaded on your Tamagotchi. Like the 4U, you can get exclusive items that you couldn’t get in the normal shop. Sadly, the Original Bandai Tamagotchi Friends website has long gone, but Mr Blinky has done a pretty ace job at making a remake. 

For other versions, I’m not sure. Another thing I’d like to add onto @iTamannadi ‘s comment is that Alex cannot Find the flies that were on the original Tamatown, because those type of files aren’t cached. Which means that the Connection models are now most likely never going to be linked to the website (unless Bandai steps in- which they most likely will not).

If you tell us what type of Tamagotchi you have, someone can tell you exactly what it means.

Oh! And here’s Mr Blinkys Website-

https://mrblinky.net/tama/friends/ezgotchi/

Hope This Helped ;)  

Welp, @KidRetro64 is absolutely correct. And I am 100000% sure that Bandai won't step in. Thanks for mentioning my work btw @iTamannadi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back