Ordered my Tamagotchi ON from Barnes and Noble!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Barnes and Noble has the Green Magical Tamagotchi ON for order, as in to buy not pre-ordering. They don't have the other three colors though. I ordered it yesterday and I'm just on the order tracking screen like...

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just moved this to What's On Your Mind?.

Congratulations on securing the green Tamagotchi On! :D Here's hoping that it's not just an error and that they actually do have stock on-hand!

I've just moved this to What's On Your Mind?.

Congratulations on securing the green Tamagotchi On! :D Here's hoping that it's not just an error and that they actually do have stock on-hand!
They have them. A person on the Tamagotchi Sub Reddit just got theirs today after ordering it from Barnes and Noble. So they do have them in, just not the other three colors for some reason.

I wonder if this is a similar thing that happened with EB Games releasing ONs early: IIRC they had the tamas in stock but decided to put them out earlier than the release date. This might be false but I remember reading it somewhere, not sure where exactly I found it though.

I wonder if this is a similar thing that happened with EB Games releasing ONs early: IIRC they had the tamas in stock but decided to put them out earlier than the release date. This might be false but I remember reading it somewhere, not sure where exactly I found it though.
No clue but its causing a lot of confusion.

This is why companies need to make a release date, stick to it and make it very clear that businesses are not allowed to start selling them until the release date they've set.

Update: Checked my order progress and its been shipped now.

200.gif

More update: Got sent a email from Barnes and Noble yesterday with a tracking number and date of delivery. I've never ordered anything from Barnes and Noble so I didn't think to look for an email with a tracking number, just thought I was suppose to keep checking their site.

But...my Tama will be at my door by Monday July 22nd. :D

200.gif

More update: Got sent a email from Barnes and Noble yesterday with a tracking number and date of delivery. I've never ordered anything from Barnes and Noble so I didn't think to look for an email with a tracking number, just thought I was suppose to keep checking their site.

But...my Tama will be at my door by Monday July 22nd. :D

200.gif
The waiting must be driving you insane at this point! :lol:

Still, if you have more to add and nobody else has replied yet, please can you use the edit button on your previous post instead of making a new one? When it's not available (I know that we could only edit for 24 hours on the old version of the forum-software, but I don't know if that carried over after the upgrade) it's not really such a big deal, though, as long as it's not an extraneous bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back