Sign in to follow this  
Save_Tamagotchis

Ordered my Tamagotchi ON from Barnes and Noble!

Recommended Posts

Barnes and Noble has the Green Magical Tamagotchi ON for order, as in to buy not pre-ordering. They don't have the other three colors though. I ordered it yesterday and I'm just on the order tracking screen like...

team fortress 2 refresh GIF

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just moved this to What's On Your Mind?.

Congratulations on securing the green Tamagotchi On! :D Here's hoping that it's not just an error and that they actually do have stock on-hand!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

I've just moved this to What's On Your Mind?.

Congratulations on securing the green Tamagotchi On! :D Here's hoping that it's not just an error and that they actually do have stock on-hand!

They have them. A person on the Tamagotchi Sub Reddit just got theirs today after ordering it from Barnes and Noble. So they do have them in, just not the other three colors for some reason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if this is a similar thing that happened with EB Games releasing ONs early: IIRC they had the tamas in stock but decided to put them out earlier than the release date. This might be false but I remember reading it somewhere, not sure where exactly I found it though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mimitchi06 said:

I wonder if this is a similar thing that happened with EB Games releasing ONs early: IIRC they had the tamas in stock but decided to put them out earlier than the release date. This might be false but I remember reading it somewhere, not sure where exactly I found it though.

No clue but its causing a lot of confusion.

This is why companies need to make a release date, stick to it and make it very clear that businesses are not allowed to start selling them until the release date they've set.

Update: Checked my order progress and its been shipped now.

daffy duck waiting GIF

More update: Got sent a email from Barnes and Noble yesterday with a tracking number and date of delivery. I've never ordered anything from Barnes and Noble so I didn't think to look for an email with a tracking number, just thought I was suppose to keep checking their site.

But...my Tama will be at my door by Monday July 22nd. :D

 

hurry GIF

 

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Save_Tamagotchis said:

More update: Got sent a email from Barnes and Noble yesterday with a tracking number and date of delivery. I've never ordered anything from Barnes and Noble so I didn't think to look for an email with a tracking number, just thought I was suppose to keep checking their site.

But...my Tama will be at my door by Monday July 22nd. :D

 

hurry GIF

The waiting must be driving you insane at this point! :lol:

Still, if you have more to add and nobody else has replied yet, please can you use the edit button on your previous post instead of making a new one? When it's not available (I know that we could only edit for 24 hours on the old version of the forum-software, but I don't know if that carried over after the upgrade) it's not really such a big deal, though, as long as it's not an extraneous bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By TamaLey
      Autumn with gudetama.
    • By TamaLey
      My twins went to magic land with their friend. ❤️
    • By TamaLey
      Loved this little autumn scene. 🍂🍁
    • By TamaLey
      First off I just want to say hi guys. This is the first topic I've made in like 5 years lol. So I'm going to be getting a Tamagotchi On and I've been doing a lot of research so I don't ask so many common questions. I couldn't find anything about whether I actually need second device a lot. I did see someone mention a location would be unlocked but I was wondering if you unlock everything in the Tamagotchi On you get something special? Because if not then I will probably skip on buying a second one If I'm just missing out on one location. Is there anything else that I'm missing out if I only have one? Also do I have to use the app?
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.
       
      Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By Bossalyn
      Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.