Are there any growth charts for the original TamaFriends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKitKat08Xx

Reaction score
Soooooo I have a Tamagotchi Friends (not a Dream Town, but one of the technically first-wave ones I guess) and the only growth charts I see are for the Dream Town versions. I was just wondering if there are any non-Dream Town growth charts for Tamagotchi Friends? I've gotten Mametchi literally every time I raise a Tamagotchi on the system, and I wanna vary it up. Thanks in advance ❤️

I searched the internet and it seems like most peoole are having trouble finding an official Tamagotchi Friends growth chart!

Anyways, I found this website that might help you with the growth chart  ^_^

How do I get the "social" stat up without having another system to exchange messages with? Since I've gotten Mametchi every time, I might be doing it anyway, but maybe it's just more common to get Mametchi in the random stat?
After researching I found out that it’s a must to connect to another device so you can get the “social” personality trait, otherwise you will get a random character which also depends on the “care level” of your tamagotchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back