Sign in to follow this  

so I wanna know... what is yall's faveorite tamagotchi evolution? mine is kutchipatchi. tumblr featured n64 GIF

I like Mimitchi, but that’s partially because before I got my P1/2 rereleases I visited the mimitchi.com site frequently. Sad that it hasn’t been updated past the connections, though.

Tarakotchi all the way! :tarakotchi:

R7u8iuF.jpg

I got him unexpectedly during a Gen 1 run where I was trying to get a different outcome, and I found his personality to be most amusing and endearing.

• Like 1

I love both Mimitchi & Mametchi :mimitchi: :newmametchi:

I love their personalities and how they look :) 

11 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

I love both Mimitchi & Mametchi :mimitchi: :newmametchi:

I love their personalities and how they look :) 

yah i like mametchi too. right now im trying to get mametchi on my tamagotchi mini :newmametchi:

22 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Tarakotchi all the way! :tarakotchi:

R7u8iuF.jpg

I got him unexpectedly during a Gen 1 run where I was trying to get a different outcome, and I found his personality to be most amusing and endearing.

cool i had a pink tarakotchi on my tamagotchi classic app :tarakotchi:

22 hours ago, Mimitchi06 said:

I like Mimitchi, but that’s partially because before I got my P1/2 rereleases I visited the mimitchi.com site frequently. Sad that it hasn’t been updated past the connections, though.

cool mimitchi is pretty cool i had him on my tamagotchi connection

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By thatoneplague
      Hello I'm new to this website and I've been using my old tamagotchi connection v3 for about a month now. The screen on my device is fairly beat up and I was curious if I could find some official or third party screen replacement for the Tamagotchi Connection v3.
    • By *CrazyChick*
      I notice no one really talking about the Hello Kitty Nano that's rumored to be a NA release. Not much is known but it was leaked and information is coming in slowly but its timed to be released in the fall as well. It has 2 colors and is due this October for release. Hopefully we will see more info during the next bandai news letter or during a announcement on their social media!
      Original source!
      https://tamatown.com/tamagotchi-x-hello-kitty/
    • By FrnceOvjs
      Hey everyone! My tama is looking for friends and tamas to marry with.

Add me on the app, I’ll add back!
      code: 
      RNX878728
    • By TamagotchiiPrincess
      Hi 😇who can identify this tamagotchi called my cutepet? See link of the picture
      what kind of program has this one?
      and what kind of tamagotchi is this
      i've been looking for this where can I buy this...
      https://ibb.co/0JxGpf8  
    • By persephonedeterm
      Hey!
      Tamagotchis have been with me through my childhood. Now I am an 18-year-old who occasionally transforms into a total tama-stan. XD
      I've currently got booted up a connection v2! However, since I last used it, I think it may have bugged out slightly... I downloaded my old tama (petitchi, gen 12) to find that the age of my tama was 61??? Not sure how that happened. XD
      My first ever tamagotchi was the connection v4.5 <3, I got it for my eighth birthday and I loved it soo much!!! However, it just so happens to be the only tama I have that no longer works!! 😢 It's really hard to replace that model.
      Anyway! I thought now is a good time to return once again to my hobby, since I'm inside all the time, haha! 

My collection of tamagotchis:
      Tamagotchi P2 (J)
      Connection v2 (E)
      Connection v5.5 (Celebrity Familitchi) (E)
      Connection v6 (Music Star) (E)
      Tamagotchi Friends (E)
      Gudetama Tamagotchi (E)
      ...oh! and a Violetchi lanyard.
      I'm also planning on purchasing some more japanese models! I've been hopping about on ebay, looking for good deals. 😛 As the v4.5 is so hard to come by from what I can tell, I am definitely considering investing in the Ura Jinsei Enjoi, which features my beloved Ura tamas!! 😮
      I'm always open for discussions!! If you have any questions for me, or stories to tell, please don't hesitate to comment!!
    • By Maskitama
      Not sure if this is the exact place for it but I’ve never seen anything about this posted online before. 

I recently learned that the Entama has an animation when your adult tamagotchi leaves you with a new baby. 

it happened shortly after midnight, I only noticed because I checked both Tamas I was running had lights out