Are you guys getting the Digimon rerelease?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrungo

Reaction score
Hello! So I just found out that they're rereleasing the original Digimon V-Pet, and looking at how I got into Tamagotchi (The rerelease of the P1/P2 last year) I'm really excited and im getting it ASAP!  :D

But what about you guys? Do you have any plans to get it? And if so, will this be your first Digimon V-Pet? Because it'll be my first! :D  

(Also sorry to mods if this is in the wrong section, I couldnt find a Digimon section so I thought it'd fit under Tamagotchi Ancestors :p )

Hello! So I just found out that they're rereleasing the original Digimon V-Pet, and looking at how I got into Tamagotchi (The rerelease of the P1/P2 last year) I'm really excited and im getting it ASAP!  :D

But what about you guys? Do you have any plans to get it? And if so, will this be your first Digimon V-Pet? Because it'll be my first! :D  
I won't be picking one up myself, as I already have one of the originals. However, I'm really looking forward to hearing what folks think of the re-releases, as I think that this sort of thing is good for the virtual pets toy-category as a whole.

(Also sorry to mods if this is in the wrong section, I couldnt find a Digimon section so I thought it'd fit under Tamagotchi Ancestors :p )
Oh man, this is a really tricky one, isn't it? :lol: I would've been confused about where to put it too, to be honest! But I'm going to move it to Virtual Pets - General for now (unless any of the other Guides think otherwise), since this is about a modern re-release.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on getting it, but not now because I would like 2 of them and I'm scared of the import fees... Meaning I have to save up first !

I wanted one since a long time ago but it was way too expensive for me, so now that they're $20 I won't miss the opportunity.

Got mine almost two weeks ago and it's pretty awesome, definitely a good first impression. I highly doubt it will happen, but it would be nice to see Bandai give similar treatment for the 2018 anniversary Pendulums.

I just picked up one for me and one for my fiancee, since both of us remember them but neither of us actually had one.  Seems similar to the Digivices that came out around the same time (I had one of those), so it's been pretty easy to learn its care.

Latest posts

Back